Albion vs Midgard------------The Standoff at Arv for the Power Relic !

Great Job Albion-- Someone stated I "went xyorman on the Bg" tonight.. lol

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Taking the Relic Home !

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• MVP of the Night- Ogrehal (Dropping rams- not afraid of dying to get us where we needed to be all night)

The Battle of Blendrake below:

HERORIUS

• Sometimes you have to go a little “xyorman” to get people to listen. Half the time people would run off and chase random stuff and lose half of the little numbers we alrdy had.
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    Sometimes you have to go a little “xyorman” to get people to listen. Half the time people would run off and chase random stuff and lose half of the little numbers we alrdy had.

Yeah we had silly "chase" at the bridge at glenlock for some reason. Good thing was after that we stuck together and killed everything.
    HERORIUS