IFORM Vs NATEBRUNER----- The Long Awaited Fight Happens

edited August 2018 in Videos & Streams

Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Were you guys racing track and field? If so I think Iform won the 100m at the end there.

I don't think a savage has any chance of beating a good Merc... savages kill themselves over a long fight.
    Tral
  • This blademaster had a different approach after the first fight we had.

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Good Fights today--- Look at that Claw Spam DMG after I IP...… dang

HERORIUS

• RR11 Zerk today

HERORIUS

• I appreciate the lower rank stealth trying

HERORIUS

• Hmm your cursor doesnt dissapear when you turn and its always in same speed, are you keyboard turning or something?
  • A PUNKING GONE WRONG

HERORIUS

• edited August 2018 PM
    This is a good Referee at the beginning (RR9 ZERK)

HERORIUS

• edited August 2018 PM
    CLAWSPAM IS REAL...….(11L5 VAMP--SERIUMXVX)

HERORIUS

• Why didn't you post fight 2 of 3 only post wins?? Fun fights
  • SeriumX wrote: »
    Why didn't you post fight 2 of 3 only post wins?? Fun fights

That was a crazy Round 2 fight... I still have no idea how you pulled that off
    HERORIUS

• null
    Post 2nd fight? Think I was around 10-15% when I caught a **** ton of heal procs
    null
    Post 2nd fight? Think I was around 10-15% when I caught a **** ton of heal procs

Let me look for it- Thanks for the help on those 3 mids. They all died- dualmags helped as well
    HERORIUS

null

Here you go Serium- just for you. I would have bet $1,000 when u took off around the corner that fight was done.
    Your claw took 6,000 hps in no time.

Enjoy:

HERORIUS

• Claw needs a timer put on it!.. or it doesn't, and I need to make a vamp.
    Tral
  • Calconious wrote: »
    Claw needs a timer put on it!.. or it doesn't, and I need to make a vamp.

That was straight nasty claw spam...…..
    HERORIUS

• Can someone explain why the vamp only starts claw spamming halfway through the fight? Most vamps I’ve fought start spam on inc and never run out of power.
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • Sym wrote: »
    Can someone explain why the vamp only starts claw spamming halfway through the fight? Most vamps I’ve fought start spam on inc and never run out of power.

How you counter that claw spam ?

HERORIUS

• I /release...
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • edited August 2018 PM
    Sym wrote: »
    I /release...

Yeah I just tried that refer to my NEW vamp post vid
    HERORIUS

• RR11 NIGHTSHADE

HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    Can someone explain why the vamp only starts claw spamming halfway through the fight? Most vamps I’ve fought start spam on inc and never run out of power.

Claw spamming vamps are still kinda frowned upon in-game and are a bit taboo. Well played, higher rr and fully templated vamps will generally go 3/4 of the fight with melee dps and utilizing buffs/debuffs.

Although it'd be extremely simple for them to cast 2 self buffs/fumble debuff and just go to town with claw spam intermittently.
  • VICOMTESSA VS NATEBRUNER

You can't run from the stun

HERORIUS

• This Mauler was killing my friends at Trelle

I'm not a regular merc

HERORIUS

• Blademasters I like yall … I really do

HERORIUS

• edited August 2018 PM
    This warrior really wanted to fight me... he /rofl when I didn't wanna fight a heavy tank

Fixed-

HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »

Claw spamming vamps are still kinda frowned upon in-game and are a bit taboo. Well played, higher rr and fully templated vamps will generally go 3/4 of the fight with melee dps and utilizing buffs/debuffs.

Although it'd be extremely simple for them to cast 2 self buffs/fumble debuff and just go to town with claw spam intermittently.

Every "well played, high rr and fully templated vamps" will always claw spam you in the end when they are losing. There is no law, only clawspam
  • It’s almost like they are playing with their food a little until it almost gets away, then they kill it. It’s like a cat with a mouse.
  • Today's 1v1

CHAMPION XIIRII

HERORIUS

• Today's Bm-- He will not give up

HERORIUS