Tuesday Night - Hibs run on my push (vid) & The Feared 8-man with Baby group ! (video)

edited August 2018 in Videos & Streams
When they see me coming... they start running

THE FEARED BABY 8MAN LFF

Round 1

Round 2

Thanks for coming out to 8 man ! Keep the 8 man alive
1. Loneenforcerx
2. Trippinhard
3. Wiggell
4. Savedsbard
5. Chizwiz
6. Ofivebucks
7. Protoo
8. Yusta
Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• I see you switched to crush
  • hmmmm you didn't fight any other 8 mans?
  • edited August 2018 PM
    I guess not. See, 8 man is dead :trollface:
    Post edited by BurkleyRIP on
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    I see you switched to crush

Wanted the big hammer look for a little bit :)
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Well i mean the hib group he posted was just a pug group by the looks of it.. Vs babys usual set group with a pug or 2. Nothing really impressive tbh. Game is dieing by the month.
  • Ewer wrote: »
    I liked the part in the first video where you over extend and die. :D

Wut? That never happens!
  • You call it overextending, I call it bloodlust
  • Ewer wrote: »

Ewer I always have to push and die so people like you will not be afraid and run away.
    I always lead the push and death does not scare me.
    HERORIUS

• But you group was to scared to keep fight mine, Straight up said we don't want to fight you guys anymore when they were posting in everyone's discord.... But I have to give respect, Thank you for running 8 Nate, I was asking the ranger to stop in the second fight so we could get clean, but I think he helped you all more than us, he was just Volley shot all my mezzes.
  • Staticc wrote: »
    But you group was to scared to keep fight mine, Straight up said we don't want to fight you guys anymore when they were posting in everyone's discord.... But I have to give respect, Thank you for running 8 Nate, I was asking the ranger to stop in the second fight so we could get clean, but I think he helped you all more than us, he was just Volley shot all my mezzes.

We roamed ev and beno so whatever we crossed we fought. Wasn't really reading baby's discord chat just joined to talk in it.
    HERORIUS

• edited August 2018 PM
    I just find it interesting that you throw out gf's to specific names, however the sportsmanship was not extended over this way after all the build up for us to fight.... Thats all.
    Post edited by Staticc on
    I just find it interesting that you throw out gf's to specific names, however the sportsmanship was not extended over this way after all the build up for us to fight.... Thats all.

I'm not aware of any buildup and I'm not sure who you are. I will play bg, solo and sometimes 8man. The only reason I did 8 man was b/c no Albion bg. 8 man is fun though
    HERORIUS

• is this a meme? Like are you being for real right now with that comment? People offering to run you just to fight me, all the build up. Stealing your banner while you were zerging, and more talk back and forth, and now your just going to pretend like none of that happened? lol.
  • Staticc, some friendly advice. Be nice to the people who are at least trying to 8 man. Obviously most people aren’t going to post vids of losing or even come here and talk about it. The chastising is a prime deterrent of getting more people to want to even run in 8’s and not just want to smash you into the ground with 10X numbers. This is one of the reasons I don’t even bother trying to 8 man, I’m not that good and don’t want to read about my shortcomings from people who are a lot better than I. Obviously at this point I’m not going to get better so I stick with what’s fun and entertaining, I’m sure there are plenty of others that agree :)
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    Ewer wrote: »

Ewer I always have to push and die so people like you will not be afraid and run away.
    I always lead the push and death does not scare me.

Yup thats me, always running. Learn to take a joke.
    is this a meme? Like are you being for real right now with that comment? People offering to run you just to fight me, all the build up. Stealing your banner while you were zerging, and more talk back and forth, and now your just going to pretend like none of that happened? lol.

I am fully aware that you talked some trash and ate a ban. I am fully aware my boy zephead said lets do 8v8 but I don't know any toon named static or know who a static is in game. Sorry- I only know your posts here.

HERORIUS

• He’s the international man of mystery
  • @Staticc who are you?
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • edited August 2018 PM
    Statics 8 mans are usually very good at least when ive been in his groups. Rarely lose to any 8 mans.
    Post edited by Jollygreenjerk on
  • Statics 8 mans are usually very good at least when ive been in his groups. Rarely lose to any 8 mans.

Had my boys on stand by for an 8 man... He didn't want any last time and then shows up here
    HERORIUS