Nate...wtf man

I saw you and didn't engage with you having 5 mobs on you and you kill me? I mean I know it was a tough fight killing an RR1 Warlock in champ gear but damn man.

Comments

• edited August 2018 PM
    twice dude? jesus you've gone to garbage. I have two mobs on me, I'm down to 25% life and you side stun me. Real class Nate, real class.
    Post edited by Tanky on
  • Sorry man- I was pling piggy down in labby. I had a hib try and kill us earlier so wasn't sure.

My apologies.

Piggy now has a 50 heretic and cl15--- now just to temp her out.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • I was like duuuuuuude....why me lol
  • edited August 2018 PM
    Tanky wrote: »
    I was like duuuuuuude....why me lol

Yeah my bad man- we out of there now. Come to albion and join the guild :)
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Isnt the game about killing people? Stop be a softie OP.
  • Isnt the game about killing people? Stop be a softie OP.

Guess you missed the part were I said I was RR2l2. And the part he had 4-5 mobs on him and I didn't attack. And untemplated to boot. Not much competition for him. Plus he knows me.
  • Tanky wrote: »
    Isnt the game about killing people? Stop be a softie OP.

Guess you missed the part were I said I was RR2l2. And the part he had 4-5 mobs on him and I didn't attack. And untemplated to boot. Not much competition for him. Plus he knows me.

Honestly dude you just made a QQ post because you died in an RvR zone and now you look like a fool.. C'mon
  • Sounds like everyone in the “solo zones”

If you don’t bow ha
  • This game reminds me of daycare. Play nice kids, don't hit.
  • You are just on the wrong realm is all.

Come to Albion and Restore the Glory
    HERORIUS