Alb BG Saturday Night vs Midgard (RAW FOOTAGE ALBION CALLS- NO MUSIC)

Albion on point baby !

Do you prefer music or no music ?

ROUND 1

ROUND 2

ROUND 3

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• HERORIUS TRIED TO TAKE THE CK FROM US ??

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• ALBION SMASHES BOTH BG'S

HERORIUS

• Another Hib Hit

(was a game changer in that hib zerg- REX)

HERORIUS

• FYI Saturday nights are Smegers BG.
  • Grot wrote: »
    FYI Saturday nights are Smegers BG.

I should know that Grot.... esp with the hit inside the Dragon Keep. (I wasn't thinking)
    HERORIUS

• I have to say, RvR was actually quite fun for the first time in a few weeks last night. It was nice having stuff to actually fight.
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    I have to say, RvR was actually quite fun for the first time in a few weeks last night. It was nice having stuff to actually fight.

Had a blast here ! Were you on Midgard?
    HERORIUS

• No. I was in your group in alb :)
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    No. I was in your group in alb :)

Even better !
    HERORIUS