*video* nerf ice wizards !

lols, aparantly my rr5 didnt go off ><

Comments

• always nice to see stealth zergers get crushed, gj :)
  • It did not work always this way, eh? But the huntress...

Shot..oh, i`m rupted, damn. Lets try it from a different side!! Shot..where am i? Where is my bow? Ruuuuun, the english are too many! Why am i dead? :D
  • Nerf that pbae radius!
  • edited July 2018 PM
    BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    Nerf that pbae radius!
    2itgav9.png

as u can see the hunter barely in my pbaoe range is getting pbaoe'd by a rr9 wizard for 4 dmg, which is about 1 or 2 steps out of melee range, it really is a joke lol
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
  • pbaoe is a fraction of the worth of what it once has been, mostly due to the the amounts of interupts that exist in the game now that were not in the game in the first years.
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • nice fight btw :D
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • edited August 2018 PM
    pbaoe dmg is good but they need to fix the radius, someone can stand on me and melee me, then take 2 steps back still be meleeing me and be getting hit for bout 100 dmg, people at max pbaoe range gget hit for 0-10 dmg, if someone is in pbaoe range, they shouldn't be getting hit for under 10 dmg, that's less then some crappy lil damage add or lil reflect shield buff adds lol

or the fallout dmg needs to be fixed is what I should say not radius, if someone is in range of pbaoe you shouldn't be hitting them for under 10 dmg -_- lol
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
  • not to mention radius is smaller then insta aoe mez, which is smaller then casted aoe mez

and the tiers of dmg drop so easy, someone can stand on u get hit for 500, then move 2 steps back and get for 100 dmg, while still in range to melee you, if they take another step back u pbaoe for less then 10

not sure who ever programed that to be that way, be in radius of pbaoe and get hit for under 10 dmg lol
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    not to mention radius is smaller then insta aoe mez, which is smaller then casted aoe mez

and the tiers of dmg drop so easy, someone can stand on u get hit for 500, then move 2 steps back and get for 100 dmg, while still in range to melee you, if they take another step back u pbaoe for less then 10

not sure who ever programed that to be that way, be in radius of pbaoe and get hit for under 10 dmg lol

The base radius for full damage should be increased a bit. There should still be fall off further out but if you're close enough to hit with melee than you should take full or near-full PBAOE damage.
  • yeah, I rip the **** out of people who stand on me, but anyone smart takes 2 steps back, still hits me with melee and takes about like 75% less dmg, anyone 1 further step out literaly gets hit for under 10 dmg, its kinda funny tbh

idc either way I obviously still play It but is it is kind of silly