Unfortunately class forums are dead so...

Reposting this here to get more eyes on it.

How important is the ABS buff from CL's? Would you still run a pet/perma pet? Is Climb walls that imporatnt or is it just for fun? What is best wep type to run slash or thrust? What would be the most effective spec? 50 Instruments, 44wep or 44Instraments & 50wep or is that high of wep specialization even good?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• This feels like a minstrel question. Most go 50 instruments and 29 slash rest in composite stealth.
    If you are lower RR and planing to stealth then will need 50 composite stealth but expect to get seen by all other stealth.

5% ABS buff is crucial template wise checkout the Curse 9 set if you can afford it temps on daocutils website.
  • I'd go with 50 instru, 39-44 slash and rest stealth for solo/duo, even better would be 50 instru, 25 stealth and rest (37?) thurst if you can manage to temp some dex. I wouldn't say "most go 50inst/29slash/comp stealth", the ones that stealthzerg sure do ofc. But other than that, 25 stealth should do, or even less tbh. I personally used climbing veeery rarely on minst. Depends on who you play with I guess, I mostly ran duo with a paly. As for CLs, I ran dot/disease and resists, or if I was petstreling with a high lvl pet and duo with a paly I went for the cl buff line to buff my pet.