Probably the most proud I've ever been of Albion. (2 videos)

Tonight was just amazing !

THE BATTLE OF KM WAS FIRST

2 Back to Back Dragon Keep Defenses vs Midgard

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Video borked copyright
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • Sym wrote: »
    Video borked copyright

They are both working for me here
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• edited July 2018 PM
    Its good to see mids attacking a defended keep - hopefully the largest side contiunes to do this, rather than denying action to everyone.

ibtr zhYDqJ.jpg
    Post edited by tald on
  • Sym wrote: »
    Video borked copyright

This work for you ? Back to back Dragon Keep fights vs Midgard

HERORIUS

• was nice to see alb die a few times and people stick with it and not quit and log off and then go win some nice fights
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    was nice to see alb die a few times and people stick with it and not quit and log off and then go win some nice fights

Restore the Glory to Albion !
    HERORIUS

• That KM fight was hard to re-watch. I couldn't believe that the plan after getting owned 1 time already... was to rez up and charge into the set up pbaoe again. I just said " That was dumb x2 " and called it a night.
    Tral
  • JakJak
    edited July 2018 PM
    That was a lot of Albs in KM. Love being able to see the fight from another view and exactly who the dumb bunnies were that got themselves targeted before a push was even called. Though, honestly, it's usually the same people making the same bloody mistakes over and over.

Albs can compete, if you choose too.

PS - can you turn off the music in the vids, or at least turn it down a notch or two. Hard to watch and be discrete at work :p (and yes, I can turn the sound off, but I actually want to hear what is being said, cause I'm stupid).
    Post edited by Jak on
  • edited July 2018 PM
    you need to stop droping crystal titans in km for everyone to click and spam aoe dmg/interrupts off right where you have to push thro lol
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
    you need to stop droping crystal titans in km for everyone to click and spam aoe dmg/interrupts off right where you have to push thro lol

AOE anchors made a big difference in the KM fights.

Ya... I wasn't in voice chat, but I know people were pissed and spamming in /bg to get rid of the CT for several minutes before hand.
    Tral
  • edited July 2018 PM
    Jak wrote: »
    That was a lot of Albs in KM. Love being able to see the fight from another view and exactly who the dumb bunnies were that got themselves targeted before a push was even called. Though, honestly, it's usually the same people making the same bloody mistakes over and over.

PS - can you turn off the music in the vids, or at least turn it down a notch or two. Hard to watch and be discrete at work :p (and yes, I can turn the sound off, but I actually want to hear what is being said, cause I'm stupid).

Yeah I can turn the music down- I just didn't think people wanted to hear me calling out targets nonstop in the vids.
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS

• edited July 2018 PM
    Accident- Double Post

Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »

Yeah I can turn the music down- I just didn't think people wanted to hear me calling out targets nonstop in the vids.

Well, to clarify, I don't specifically want to hear you calling targets, just whomever is :D
  • Jak wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »

Well, to clarify, I don't specifically want to hear you calling targets, just whomever is :D

I got ya-- I tried to download the straight alb talk one- but youtube won't let me do the same video twice.

HERORIUS

• Calconious wrote: »
    That KM fight was hard to re-watch. I couldn't believe that the plan after getting owned 1 time already... was to rez up and charge into the set up pbaoe again. I just said " That was dumb x2 " and called it a night.

I probably could have called the push after the first Midgard rush but it still looked like a ton over there. I didn't wanna gamble and lose that fight... hence the waiting on the 2nd and going for it after.
    HERORIUS

• Jak wrote: »

Well lets face it, zergs rarely attack a defended keep - props to them for doing so.

Look forward to seeing Albion do it also when the numbers are in their favour.

• tald wrote: »

Well lets face it, zergs rarely attack a defended keep - props to them for doing so.

Look forward to seeing Albion do it also when the numbers are in their favour.

I totally agree that whoever has the largest force should be the aggressive one and attack.
    HERORIUS

• Attacking a well defended keep, especially the way KM is setup is suicide, even if you have 2x numbers. That KM fight should never have happened, impossible to get in there with a good setup defender, which you guys were. Normal keeps are a little better given the minimal range available to defenders and attackers alike. The lord room is only so big :p
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    Attacking a well defended keep, especially the way KM is setup is suicide, even if you have 2x numbers. That KM fight should never have happened, impossible to get in there with a good setup defender, which you guys were. Normal keeps are a little better given the minimal range available to defenders and attackers alike. The lord room is only so big :p

To be honest we only had 1 PBAOE player on each side of that entrance. If you look my crew is trying to protect the one guy we have on the right. I was just spamming in region during that fight- asking for everyone to come to km and we got some folks who weren't really with the BG to help us out.

HERORIUS

• How has Albion been doing this week on USA bg prime time ?
    HERORIUS

• in need of their general
    in need of their general

Get them ready to deploy this evening.
    HERORIUS

• What time is alb bg starting?
  • Hopefully around 6:30pm central time... or like 1 hour or so from now.
    HERORIUS