SUNDAY NIGHT BATTLES (VIDEO) Introducing the old school double thrusting weapons tonight

Times are tough still but hopefully more will want a challenge. Thanks for leading Cripptonite

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• As an exile from albion, it is good to see at least a force trying to compete with mids silly zerg numbers
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • As an exile from albion, it is good to see at least a force trying to compete with mids silly zerg numbers

Thanks :) Anyone is welcome to come be apart of the challenge, and can join my guild if you like.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Natebruner wrote: »
    As an exile from albion, it is good to see at least a force trying to compete with mids silly zerg numbers

Thanks :) Anyone is welcome to come be apart of the challenge, and can join my guild if you like.

I'm an exile!
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    As an exile from albion, it is good to see at least a force trying to compete with mids silly zerg numbers

I'm an exile!

I understand- that invite is for anyone thinking about it
    HERORIUS

• Hibernia really showed their stuff last night as well! Finally put Midgard forces on their knees after so many weeks of countless slaughtering. For the great Tree!!
  • Hibernia really showed their stuff last night as well! Finally put Midgard forces on their knees after so many weeks of countless slaughtering. For the great Tree!!

Yeah we ran into Hibs at the end of the night and got steam rolled. That was a lot of hibs
    HERORIUS

• "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS