Loyalty cloak token help plz

No where on the token does it say you must have your cloak equppied for the token to work, can broadsword help me out? I did this on my shaman
Tagged:

Comments

• Please try unequipping it, zone to New Frontiers, from there teleport to Classic, and equip the cloak again. Might have to repeat that a few times. If it still doesn't level up then, please open an Emergency Appeal via /appeal ingame (not a Bug Report, this is important!) and our Customer Support Team will get you sorted!
    DAoC German Community Admin
    Broadsword Online Games

Shileahs Camelot-Kompendium - DAoC-Infos auf Deutsch
    Shileah of House Dara, the First of Her name, the Unressed, Master of Stickloss, Queen of Inc-Screams, Purge-Fails and lost Line of Sight, Breaker of Mezz, Mother of Doggos
  • Thanks I'll try it when I get home
  • I have tried everything possible, rezoning and re equipping several times, I am in game now and put an appeal in.
  • Note that i did not have my cloak on when i used the token, i believe this has something to do with it. still there should be away for it to work with or without the cloak being equipped prior to using the token. Maybe that can be something looked at for next patch?
  • Sorry to hear it didn't work yet! I'm sure Customer Support will find a solution. Shoot me a message in case you need more assistance, please!
    DAoC German Community Admin
    Broadsword Online Games

Shileahs Camelot-Kompendium - DAoC-Infos auf Deutsch
    Shileah of House Dara, the First of Her name, the Unressed, Master of Stickloss, Queen of Inc-Screams, Purge-Fails and lost Line of Sight, Breaker of Mezz, Mother of Doggos