Returning player with some issues

Hail and well met, all,

Another returning player from soooooo long ago, lol.

I have some issues that hopefully folks here can help with.

I play(ed) on Gaheris.

1. Two of my Midgard characters are missing. In fact only my lv 40 Savage is available. My mid-40s Skald & Berserker aren't available... nor any of my other Midgard characters. All of my Alb & Hib characters are present... just none, but one, Mid character.
2. My Lv 50 Merc is in Avalon Isle. Everything around me is very grey... so I have no clue why I had him there in the first place, lol. However, how do I get back to Camelot? I don't have one of those recall stones, (they came out after). The Channelers I find only bounce me around Avalon Isle, none return me to Camelot.

Hopefully, at least, someone can help me get back to Camelot as I'd like to look into these Champion point quests.

Thank you for any help you can provide, and looking forward to exploring the world of DAoC again.

Take care,
Rokal
Tagged:

Comments

• You want to get to Gothwaite Harbor and either go through the big portal in the middle of town, or talk to the Channeler next to it.

As far as your missing characters are you positive you played Mid of Gaheris? I would check the other archived servers just in case, then write a /appeal or email customer support to find them
  • Thank you very much.

I guess I'm only like 95% sure.

I used to play Mid, before Gaheris came out, on Morgan Le Fay, so they could be there. However, there no longer is a MLF server, just a Morgan server... and they aren't there.

A /appeal may be my only recourse.

Again, thank you very much.

Take care,
    Rokal
  • Hey Rokal,

welcome back to Camelot!

Please check the Ywain servers for your missing characters. Transfers to Gaheris from the archived servers are not possible, so you may have transferred them to one of the Ywains. If you cannot find them there, please open an Emergency Appeal that contains a brief description of the issue and the names, classes, and levels of the missing characters. Make sure to check your email inbox after opening the appeal, since you may get an email reply!

As for your character, if you cannot find a way back, send me a message with the name of your character, and I will make sure it will be moved back to civilisation. ;)
    DAoC German Community Admin
    Broadsword Online Games

Shileahs Camelot-Kompendium - DAoC-Infos auf Deutsch
    Shileah of House Dara, the First of Her name, the Unressed, Master of Stickloss, Queen of Inc-Screams, Purge-Fails and lost Line of Sight, Breaker of Mezz, Mother of Doggos
  • Again, thank you both.

Got my Merc out of Avalon Isle and back to Camelot.

Found my "missing" Mids on Ywain 8... could have sworn they were born and bred on Gaheris, lol. Apparently hitting Level 50 in RL causes you to forget things.

Take care,
    Rokal
  • Glad to hear, thank you for the update!
    DAoC German Community Admin
    Broadsword Online Games

Shileahs Camelot-Kompendium - DAoC-Infos auf Deutsch
    Shileah of House Dara, the First of Her name, the Unressed, Master of Stickloss, Queen of Inc-Screams, Purge-Fails and lost Line of Sight, Breaker of Mezz, Mother of Doggos
  • If you ever want a free PL to 40 on hib let me know :)
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • If you ever want a free PL to 40 on hib let me know :)

Thank you very much, albionexile.

Might take you up on that at some point. Never delved into Hib too much other than a NS. I love the magical aspect.

Since I don't RvR, I really don't need points in stealth. I enjoy pulling with DD, then insta DD and DoT... and wail away on the mob.

Having said that... he's only Lv 16, lol.

Take care,
    Rokal