Sunday Night Highlights---- Albion Bg Vs Mids & Then Hibs

Thanks to Terriana for leading and the Albion Tank Train !

vs Hib

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Looks like albion got its crap together. BG does well when it has a mix of caster and melee. Very nice. Keep up the good work!
  • Nice to see Albs pulling together. Was some good fights last night, really thought you guys were going to win that fight at Berk outer.

Stop running in open field fights! You are just going to get chased down and die. Stand your ground, fight and use the tools that you have on your characters. You have the tools, just use em! :)
  • Pigleto wrote: »
    Looks like albion got its crap together. BG does well when it has a mix of caster and melee. Very nice. Keep up the good work!

Thanks- we took a number of beatdowns to start the night. But progress is occurring on that assist train and with pushing.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• 'bout time!

Being a caster heavy BG is such a disadvantage.
    Like Jak said above - Albs have the tools, have always had the tools and classes - now they have an in your face MA - they just need to learn to work with it all and adapt.
    GL! because the gods know Mid is spoiling for good fights. ... now to just fix Hib US Prime Time. o:)

• Ssavii wrote: »
    'bout time!

Being a caster heavy BG is such a disadvantage.
    Like Jak said above - Albs have the tools, have always had the tools and classes - now they have an in your face MA - they just need to learn to work with it all and adapt.
    GL! because the gods know Mid is spoiling for good fights. ... now to just fix Hib US Prime Time. o:)

The fight with Mid was after a number of them logged. Early on they really outnumbered us and we took some beatings.
    HERORIUS

• edited July 2018 PM
    Mib bg Started at 7 pm EST and logged at 9:45 EST. Never seen the first bit of action till 8 EST and all the action boiled down to less the 15 min of play time. Here My POV of the action.

https://youtu.be/2v5PsfVbsg4

why does it not post the vid preview window for?
    Post edited by Grot on
  • Grot wrote: »
    Mib bg Started at 7 pm EST and logged at 9:45 EST. Never seen the first bit of action till 8 EST and all the action boiled down to less the 15 min of play time. Here My POV of the action.

https://youtu.be/2v5PsfVbsg4

why does it not post the vid preview window for?

Thanks for sharing. It's a number of things combined with population, starting to push, starting to assist. Not fleeing on inc.
    Hopefully we can be more competitive soon.
    HERORIUS

• SymSym
    edited July 2018 PM
    All Grot shows is that mids have 4x the numbers and Can’t do anything but spam AE hammers...sure takes plenty of skill to do that...
    Post edited by Sym on
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • Sym wrote: »
    All Grot shows is that mids have 4x the numbers and Can’t do anything but spam AE hammers...sure takes plenty of skill to do that...

When Albion had #'s it was to play Midgard.
    HERORIUS

• Sym wrote: »

If I wasn't in a bg I would of been running single targets instead of AOE, I can't help it if I'm smart enough to know how to play my toon for how I have it spec to play.

• SymSym
    edited July 2018 PM
    Yeah right prolly have AE hammers in bars 1-10 and smash keyboard with forehead
    Post edited by Sym on
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • Thanes have it all. All those cool hammers- of course you are gonna have ST's in that BG. Hard hitting insta and the PBAOE insta that lasts a little bit.

We really need more Friars with ST and more Reavers with TWF
    HERORIUS

• I just saw a bunch of flashing lights, a screaming ma and some wicked heals on people.
  • Jak wrote: »
    I just saw a bunch of flashing lights, a screaming ma and some wicked heals on people.

I don't think the best MA is often asked to do it over there... I don't know if Hoa just doesn't like to talk or something.
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    Jak wrote: »
    I just saw a bunch of flashing lights, a screaming ma and some wicked heals on people.

I don't think the best MA is often asked to do it over there... I don't know if Hoa just doesn't like to talk or something.

He is too busy eating cookies and ice cream :)