Population as of 07/2022?

edited July 2022 in General Board
Curious! was considering having a poke if the population is acceptable and not just laby duellists and the 1v1 zone.

Edit: Forgot to add, I deleted my characters the last time I played so starting 100% from scratch, is it quick to template now?
Post edited by BloodOmen on

Comments

• If you enjoy fighting Light tanks and assassins at folley.

If not you can always zerg, aka Hero taking empty keeps or mids getting wiped by 8 players trying to take their keeps back.

Everything else is dead. New server can't come quickly enough.
  • I can't prove it, yet, but I am very aware that something suspect is going on with Hero's zergs and he does it to farm RPs with the mids.

I have joined his BGs, and twice, he has left me to die. Just pulled entire bgs our of a ck take, without telling anyone that wasn't logged into his discord .
    Multiple times, while alive and in his BGs, I have called out flamed towers,.etc.

Everytime, and I mean SVERYTIME, within seconds of that call-out, a bunch of Mids showed up. And it is ALWAYS the mids.

I never doubt patterns.

Most, if not all of the albs, are not involved in whatever Hero is in to with the people in Mid, that are doing these things.
  • You gotta be in Hero’s voice chat, or you can get left.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • I can't prove it, yet, but I am very aware that something suspect is going on with Hero's zergs and he does it to farm RPs with the mids.

I have joined his BGs, and twice, he has left me to die. Just pulled entire bgs our of a ck take, without telling anyone that wasn't logged into his discord .
    Multiple times, while alive and in his BGs, I have called out flamed towers,.etc.

Everytime, and I mean SVERYTIME, within seconds of that call-out, a bunch of Mids showed up. And it is ALWAYS the mids.

I never doubt patterns.

Most, if not all of the albs, are not involved in whatever Hero is in to with the people in Mid, that are doing these things.

• I am just returning. I played Bedevere Hibernia at release. My characters were Scubasteve (Enchanter), Mixo (Bard), Shanosh (Hero), Frewits (NS). On Galahad Midgard they were Bolvic (Thane), Bolvina (Healer or RM, forget lol). Various others. I recently did play before Endless Conquest, and on Ywain9 I have MsLippy (Ranger) and Bebona Schmebona (Animist).

Can't wait to see you all i game.
  • DaRedANT wrote: »
    You gotta be in Hero’s voice chat, or you can get left.

Correct. Hero will also turn tail and run if he thinks the fight is going south so lots of times he may call it mid push/fight and run away.
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus
  • I don't know much about the topic you all are talking about, sounds like some RVR drama, but the thread title is asking about server populations. I just started playing a few days ago on Ywain 6. So far it seems I run into another player 2-3 times a day (playing Hib). I never get invited to a group while using the LFG tool, and I never see any answers to questions asked in the advice channel. Like never. It's silent all day in my chat box. Based on my observations, I'd say either the server is dead, or nobody speaks English and that's why they never answer questions asked. I don't have the answer, but I know it's awful lonely out there leveling a new character.
  • I don't know much about the topic you all are talking about, sounds like some RVR drama, but the thread title is asking about server populations. I just started playing a few days ago on Ywain 6. So far it seems I run into another player 2-3 times a day (playing Hib). I never get invited to a group while using the LFG tool, and I never see any answers to questions asked in the advice channel. Like never. It's silent all day in my chat box. Based on my observations, I'd say either the server is dead, or nobody speaks English and that's why they never answer questions asked. I don't have the answer, but I know it's awful lonely out there leveling a new character.

For advice I suggest using the DAoC Discord. There are always people on there to answer questions.

https://discord.com/channels/234894898652905473/400663130411368449
  • So @poyzneyevee it depends what region you are in for those chats. Almost all players will be in NF so you'll see most activity there
  • edited August 2022 PM
    [removed]
    Post edited by Carol_Broadsword on
  • Anomally wrote: »
    I don't know much about the topic you all are talking about, sounds like some RVR drama, but the thread title is asking about server populations. I just started playing a few days ago on Ywain 6. So far it seems I run into another player 2-3 times a day (playing Hib). I never get invited to a group while using the LFG tool, and I never see any answers to questions asked in the advice channel. Like never. It's silent all day in my chat box. Based on my observations, I'd say either the server is dead, or nobody speaks English and that's why they never answer questions asked. I don't have the answer, but I know it's awful lonely out there leveling a new character.

For advice I suggest using the DAoC Discord. There are always people on there to answer questions.

https://discord.com/channels/234894898652905473/400663130411368449

Thanks, I appreciate it. Most likely I'll end up leveling a character or two to 50 and then quit. I played years ago when the game first came out and up till Trials of Atlantis came out. It was a fun game with others to play with but spending all day alone with nobody to level with and chat with to help pass the time is not much fun for me. Kind of regret paying for a subscription to open up all the classes since finding out there's nobody else out there to play with.
  • Nobody need more than a day to level to 50.
    The goal is RvR - there you´ll find guild or allies.
  • edited August 2022 PM
    no need for templates at 50, free armor cl 13 beats anything you can craft.As for rp farming/xrealming on mid. Of course they do. People play mid cuz they lack skill. [removed]
  • edited August 2022 PM
    Onidakken wrote: »
    no need for templates at 50, free armor cl 13 beats anything you can craft.As for rp farming/xrealming on mid. Of course they do. People play mid cuz they lack skill.[removed]...

laughable
  • edited August 2022 PM
    [removed]
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • Not sure what the population is.