Nightshades and Staves

I was told I needed to work ony template, today, because a doppleganger killed me in PvE combat without any RvR players adding.

Sp, I went ahead and did a respec, and with only minimal testing, I was able to confirm that a Nightshade CAN land stealth attack damage similar to an unhacked Shadowblade, even though they can't spec the weapon.

Here is a video, of my testing in PvE, before I got my first kill within an hour of being online, solo, against a Scout that even shield slammed me and I didn't have everyone's "coveted" purge ability, yet I still managed to survive the encounter. I am guessing my 300+ damage insta-cast cold direct damage spell that interrupted his bow as I recovered from my stun, was probably just "luck" and not "strategy", at all, too.

So, I just wanted to extend a great "thank you" for all the destructive criticisms about me needing to "get good at the game", & needing to "learn the game", and how I carry staves around, and whatnot, from most of the highest ranking "developers" and their "worshipers".

If you guys hadn't been so toxicly abusive to me, all this time, I never would have beem driven to make you eat your words, the way I am doing so.

So, as it stands, who wants to see Cindy make a spec to include perfing with the staff and finding a delicate balance where she can still use her swords?
  1. Should Cindy keep getting DBs with Saturnknight's Cursed Staff4 votes
    1. Yes. Go Cindy
      100.00%
    2. No.
        0.00%

Comments

• :D “I was told I needed to work ony template, today, because a doppleganger killed me in PvE combat without any RvR players adding.“
  • Enkertons wrote: »
    :D “I was told I needed to work ony template, today, because a doppleganger killed me in PvE combat without any RvR players adding.“

The best part. It was all downhill from there.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • Idk I liked the comp pot use most.
  • Dude respecced to 50 stealth, 50 venom, 50 CS, no pierce, no blades, no CD. Shut the video off after that...
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • Who in the hell dies to a doppel playing a sin?
  • Keltorius wrote: »
    Who in the hell dies to a doppel playing a sin?

Same guy that appeals people because they perf too hard
  • Probably was an OJ one too!! lol
  • DaRedAnt, you should ask Raillaw how that spec worked out for me, with Viper 5 and Lifebane.

Haven't seen him since that fight, but his ablative was reducing only my lifebane ticks by 59% and not me melee damage for some reason, so I erred on the side of "caution" and filed an appeal to, to find out how he was able to do that, and reduce my 180/tick poison to about 70 when combined with his resists.
  • Any weapon can be used with crit strike style..however your damage variance will be immense if you have no skill in that weapon.