Level Crafting with Mithril

This was once discussed in a grab bag a year or 2 ago. Is this still being considered? e.g. 1000 Alchemy/spellcraft/etc. for x mithril.

Comments

• I’d pay it!!
  • As long as you pay every LGM crafter x mithril if this is implemented lol
  • Why? Because you leveled it however many years ago? That's like saying I should be able to get insta 50s because you can buy it and I had level 50s before they implemented it
  • Why? Because you leveled it however many years ago? That's like saying I should be able to get insta 50s because you can buy it and I had level 50s before they implemented it

Come on man, that's somewhat disingenuous. Besides, I put an 'lol' after it as I know this wouldn't happen and I was playing devil's advocate.
  • I mean what I said isn't wrong though lol. It's the response to people that would ask for it but being serious about it
  • edited July 2022 PM
    I mean what I said isn't wrong though lol. It's the response to people that would ask for it but being serious about it

It's not exactly the same thing though, because you generate cash by using crafts. You auto-leveling 50s on your side does not affect my revenue stream.

Like I buy stardrop from housing all the time, but if I had a LGM craft I wouldn't have to anymore. So it would directly affect players making plats off selling stardrop.

I'm saying stardrop, but I mean whatever the BP crafting ingredient is called
    Post edited by Shoke on
  • Stardust

I know what you guys are saying but not everyone will pay for it (especially if you put it at a price of something like race respecs or something high). You'll still get revenue from your current skills. You also won't have to pay real $ to level it.

I should be able to pay a flat amount of plat since you spent in game money to do it, right? Sure you took time to do it but I'd rather pay 100p to get free crafters.

Times change. What about the people that leveled crafting up back in the day before the crafting boosts? They spent more time and money than the more current people. Should they get compensation because someone leveled it more recently?
  • As much as I'd like to preserve the economy, there really isn't much of one on Ywain. I'd be all for this.
  • Hell no.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • Stardust

I should be able to pay a flat amount of plat since you spent in game money to do it, right? Sure you took time to do it but I'd rather pay 100p to get free crafters.

hmm?
  • Where's the confusion
  • Stop being lazy Blade.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • That's a bit P2W.

Now, offering increased crafting exp pots or as a sub benefit? That'd be ok I think.