Is it over?

Returned this weekend to find the frontiers empty throughout a 2 day period. Very sad to see a handful of people just dueling.

Is that it?

Comments

• Population is very time dependent. Outside weekends and primetime, you'll find the most action at Folley. Very few roam these days because NF is very large in comparison to the remaining player count. EV is hit or miss. There's certainly less late night action on the island than 2-3 years ago. Primetime hours tend to be "zergy" and amplifies as the weekend approaches. The best time to play has been during the Caledonia events since the action is constant. Unfortunately, the current pop is likely to drop steeply in the next month. It'll probably uptick briefly again when another Caledonia event comes around.
  • Signed back up again, over Xmas for something to do. Only casual play, haven't a clue what I am doing hahaha

But there's no action. Is there any solo action? Proper solo action, not dueling.

Seen people running around in huge groups, can hardly call it a zerg, but seriously....is that fun to play?

Actually thinking of ditching stealth altogether on my Scout and Hunter, well at least i'll attract some attention being visible I guess and well all those points in stealth can go into something else...
  • Aldious wrote: »
    Signed back up again, over Xmas for something to do. Only casual play, haven't a clue what I am doing hahaha

But there's no action. Is there any solo action? Proper solo action, not dueling.

Seen people running around in huge groups, can hardly call it a zerg, but seriously....is that fun to play?

Actually thinking of ditching stealth altogether on my Scout and Hunter, well at least i'll attract some attention being visible I guess and well all those points in stealth can go into something else...

That's the spirit! Try something new!
  • Anomally wrote: »
    Aldious wrote: »
    Signed back up again, over Xmas for something to do. Only casual play, haven't a clue what I am doing hahaha

That's the spirit! Try something new!

Yeah, maybe a new game instead. This one is dead. Shame, it was always the best MMO.
  • Was, is right