Royal Rumble

Saturday - Nov 6 - three realms converged on one of those keeps that just needs to be attacked. Something about it just pains the eye. The fights were insane as no realm could gain an advantage. Carol's stream which is normally 2 hrs stretched to over 4 hours. People were falling asleep as they played. When you saw someone just standing there, we would call to them because it was likely they were napping. Healers hands were bloody from trying to keep people up. Storms, traps and stealthy types added to the mayhem. Finally the Mids said "Duck Duck Go" and charged just as the Hibs broke into the keep. All of my fluffle died except one who was operating a treb (only thing left in my back pack). All the Mids and Albs raced by for more RP rich targets. The Treb Operator, put her tiny legs into operation and hid under the bridge until the bonus. Then we all went to bed !!
My Fluffle :)

boxwwzasflc3.jpg

Salute to the Mids, Albs and Hibs. It was a glorious time :)
Bumblebunny to the rescue !
Tagged:

Comments

• Saturday Night was glorious! Arthur would have been proud.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • After about 2 hours on my Healer with about half of that at Boldiam and going LD twice and being put back in Godborg each time, I decided to have a break. About 30 minutes later I logged over to my Cleric to try my luck and was able to play there for another hour or so but defending this time. It's been some time since I can recall a keep battle lasting that long!
  • 3 hour fight! Long but great fight for sure :)
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games