call i what you want. but the xrealming in this i wayyyy outta hand

hate me or even hate me more. but to log into disco. with your hib mid friends.. log into alb with .. just log into disco. "hey what are you on. im on alb. ok where are the trappers. ill go play mid.hib and take them out. Wait.. im on MID . where you at? im on Albion. ok. we cant talk here . let me know where everyone is. so its easy.. thats what this game is now.. realm hopping disco chatting players .. tell me im wrong. please tell me. i have 15 differant disco chats and voice i can log into .. and i see it all the time.. no wonder i get bans .

[/list]

Comments

• no timer in this game wil defeat the xrealming trash who play multiple accounts and/or have friends in both realms talking in disco.vent etc... kinda simple .. sad but simple .
  • i download a third party program .. didnt install it.. i was baffeled how i could now have mezz stun and a wizard in this game.. now i see how the so called IRC 8 mans can wipe a bg.. what can those toons get that a wizard cant? anything they want.. i could pick and choose from over 100 different things that would boost me.. alas i dont need to cheat . i play . i lose a LOT but i play. just tired of the bs attitude of game.. this new ev tower thing? lmfao .. sad. geared to the 40 or so players who came back or made new toons in that "great event" bs is losing more than gaining . a one month resub isnt going to help the game in the end..
  • Bowatg wrote: »
    i download a third party program .. didnt install it.. i was baffeled how i could now have mezz stun and a wizard in this game.. now i see how the so called IRC 8 mans can wipe a bg.. what can those toons get that a wizard cant? anything they want.. i could pick and choose from over 100 different things that would boost me.. alas i dont need to cheat . i play . i lose a LOT but i play. just tired of the bs attitude of game.. this new ev tower thing? lmfao .. sad. geared to the 40 or so players who came back or made new toons in that "great event" bs is losing more than gaining . a one month resub isnt going to help the game in the end..

what?!?! Mezz, stun, and a wizard???? Who is cheating? I really don't think groups are doing that.

Bgs get wiped because when that 8 man gets CCed by the zerg, you have someone AE diseasing, AE mezzing,, AE rooting, AE DDing, and now they have full immunity to out pull the BG and kill one by one. And they are the best group playing atm.
  • Welcome to modern day gaming. Communication is widely accessible and easy to use. Glad you finally discovered it.

Regarding the third party programs, it's not required to be top dog on this server. Not many competent players are left in this diminishing population. DAoC is old and hasn't adapted well for modern day gaming. Ride the wave while it still has momentum because nothing is going to stop the imminent crash ahead.
  • You put the traps in pretty much the same places like you have done for ages people uncover and also push slowly with heavy tanks to clear them. Its honest 90% of the time no surprise to know where the trappers are as it hardly ever changes.

I am very curious of this third party programme that you downloaded but didn't install and the assumption that the best group runs it. This screams conspiracy as dont you think people would watch and watch them more and more to see if a character is doing something it cant? They also live stream watch it and highlight where this is happening.

• Stop listening to Rescu
  • Bowa, will you ever stop with your conspiracy nonsense? Like it or not, we live in an age where communication is king and everyone uses discord/TS these days. Sadly you guys do the same thing, day in day out. You dont need comms to know exactly where u are trapping because it never changes.

With regards to "third party programs". You are talking nonsense. These scripts do not make for a winning set up. Its no difference to binding actions to your keyboard or mouse. You are maybe too old to understand how this is done but BS say scripts for MoJo are perfectly legal to use as are mouse/keyboard binds.

Maybe its time you found another game. You clearly hate DAoC jusding by your constant, toxic spam in region.
  • you are a snowflake, an embarrasssment.
  • Esel wrote: »
    you are a snowflake, an embarrasssment.

?
    you are a snowflake, an embarrasssment.

Im assuming your comment was intended for me! You are one of Bowas trap team as he uses "snowflake" a lot when he is spouting off in region.
    Many thanks for your valuable input into this thread.
  • intended for the thread starter, who previously called other players snowflakes but constantly whines about dying in a game rather than trying to improve, or maybe not following a leader who is incompetent.
    intended for the thread starter, who previously called other players snowflakes but constantly whines about dying in a game rather than trying to improve, or maybe not following a leader who is incompetent.

Ahh ok, my mistake.

Bowa used to be a stand up guy back in the day and Im not really sure whats happened in the intervening years. My guess is the game has out grown him and rather than try and adapt he resorts to his behaviour thats become all to common. Unfortunately the population is too low to dilute his spam and its become the mainstay of Albion. Im sure other realms have similar issues but he sure does drain any enthusiasm to log in.
  • puter wrote: »
    Ride the wave while it still has momentum because nothing is going to stop the imminent crash ahead.

The events of Camelot’s demise, have been highly exaggerated.

Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • DaRedANT wrote: »
    puter wrote: »
    Ride the wave while it still has momentum because nothing is going to stop the imminent crash ahead.

The events of Camelot’s demise, have been highly exaggerated.

well its not looking good. The population is barely enough to maintain the remaining players. Its sad but I don't see how it can continue as is.

• Until there is a large and stable population, people will continue to flip realms and set up fights.
  • I have not seen any proof or evidence of anyone reporting where your traps are located. When you put them in the same areas for so long.. PEOPLE NOTICE..and avoid them. It is not cross realming to see that XX person died to pyrokidd.. so we avoid the 5 places he puts traps.
  • there is this little ML ability in sojourner that allows you to unmask and disable traps in in gates and Y's and banana
    Reveal Crystalseed - Sweep Mine
    Unmake Crystalseed - Disable Mine
  • edited April 2021 PM
    I don't have a problem with the stuns, mezzed, root, etc, etc. My problem is what has been happening lately. We seem to be having trouble again with pets going thru the door and knocking out traps at level 10 keeps. It hasn't happened as much before, but now lately, it's happening again. If someone is going to tell me it's been going on for a long time. Yes, I agree, but a few days ago at Bold, its magnitude has gone way too far with it because it kept knocking down our traps 5 to 6 times in a roll. It's a problem that DAOC monitors need to pass it on to the developers and try to resolve. I had the chance to observe what was happening at Ren when the Hibs came in full force and watch below the Inner keep door at Ren. I saw Pets going through, but this time, guards help to kill them off, and I took screenshots at the door and at the lord room when we set up traps, This time, nothing happen, but it will surface again if not attended.

We have not had any problems with the Mids, BD, or the SM at all, but only with the Hibs, especially druid pets. A reminder that we didn't have this problem until a few days ago. That means this could have happened many times way before until a few days ago when it all started to happen. That alone points to a problem that has been happening at this time.

Instead of complaining about it, it's best to try to resolve it by appealing it and hoping they can fix the problem. Again, I know we have had this problem for a long time, but at the rate, it has been for the past 2 to 3 days now, it has become a significant issue that requires attention.

Please do me a favor if you're going to answer back about this issue and have something worth saying to help resolve the problem or limit the dilemma.

We have now been having Bots taking out traps and much more. Bots were hiding out in many different locations for intel. There is no problem with me because spying has been a part of this game for a long time. And in my opinion, nothing we can do about it legally, but what we can do is, if you spot it, kill it.

I prefer and find much more fun taking an educated guess what Mids or Hibs next move. My own opinion, and again it's fine with me. I love a challenge and rather not complain about it but try to figure out another way to beat them in their own game.

The last thing I want to say is, thank you to all the BG leaders and those who follow to support them and for bringing in the fun. Without them, this game would slow down a lot; even when outnumbered, it has a significant effect on the game for all to play. Besides, I love being the underdog; it helps me find other means to make it difficult and sometimes helps me think even more to find various ways.

Zueswiz
    Post edited by Monster on
  • Ghaval wrote: »
    I have not seen any proof or evidence of anyone reporting where your traps are located. When you put them in the same areas for so long.. PEOPLE NOTICE..and avoid them. It is not cross realming to see that XX person died to pyrokidd.. so we avoid the 5 places he puts traps.

Absolutely, I agree and that is why I been trying to help mix it up. By moving around a lot more to catch you guys.
    I am aware of what you said, plus the fact that I been seeing bots in areas to spot us and more. But again, you are right if we continue putting them in the same spots or moving in the same spots, Obvious that you will spot us or know where we been trapping. Pyrokidd needs to mix it up more and on the move is what I been telling him, and Pyrokidd is aware of it and has good instincts where to put them at times.
  • @Monster A trapper/camper complaining about players strategically taking out traps... LOL
  • edited April 2021 PM
    Armagedden wrote: »
    @Monster A trapper/camper complaining about players strategically taking out traps... LOL

When you are outnumbered or have no heals, I have no choice but to trap. As for complaining, sure when you see pets going thru walls at a Level 10 Keep. Makes you think right? If it's a problem, it should be handle correctly, and that way we can move on.

Useless post and conversation from you because is that all you have to say, really!?

You have no idea when I use to roam with an 8 man. I been there and done it many times long ago with old friends who have moved on.

The good thing about trapping is, I get work done while playing, thanks to Pyrokidd.

One other thing too please, if you listen to what you said about players strategically taking out traps, I said I have no problems with it as long as it is done without bugs. You sound like someone I know in vent, who thinks he is smart, but yet hides between words to sound smart using small jr. Highschool vocabulary words.

What a waste of time for me to read this bullshit!. . . .

Zueswiz
  • Monster wrote: »
    Armagedden wrote: »
    @Monster A trapper/camper complaining about players strategically taking out traps... LOL

When you are outnumbered or have no heals, I have no choice but to trap. As for complaining, sure when you see pets going thru walls at a Level 10 Keep. Makes you think right? If it's a problem, it should be handle correctly, and that way we can move on.

Useless post and conversation from you because is that all you have to say, really!?

You have no idea when I use to roam with an 8 man. I been there and done it many times long ago with old friends who have moved on.

The good thing about trapping is, I get work done while playing, thanks to Pyrokidd.

One other thing too please, if you listen to what you said about players strategically taking out traps, I said I have no problems with it as long as it is done without bugs. You sound like someone I know in vent, who thinks he is smart, but yet hides between words to sound smart using small jr. Highschool vocabulary words.

What a waste of time for me to read this bullshit!. . . .

Zueswiz

IDK man my one sentence of useless bullshit is a lot less time wasted reading than all the bull that you've written in this post, plus the one complaining about mechanics of the game that have been buggy since the beginning of time.. and to top it all off you sit and trap which requires zero effort (yes, you pay your $15 a month, doesn't mean I won't judge your playstyle).

Also the OP is about xrealming not YOU complaining about pets blowing up your traps...
  • edited April 2021 PM
    Again, you seem to come in the wrong direction. I feel I'm having an email discussion with my youngest Nephew, who's 14 years old. Come on man, think before you post and still not getting thru to you.

Everything you said is wrong about where I am coming from ok.

Keep trying ok, so that I can respond without me being rude to you.

I will be willing to wait for you to do so.

As for the zero efforts, so glad I can get rps while working and reading too. Get so much done that way while playing.

One other thing too, If I was to run with an 8 man, I would know who to select and only them will I run with ok. Why, because the players I know who are very good players are perfect but it's not going to happen. Again, Why, they have their own setup and have been playing that way. One other thing two, I have turned down many because of it and now I no longer get invites because of it.

And about the xrealming, I have no control of it and most importantly I don't pay for their account. They are welcome to do so. I have no saying about it, again, I don't pay for their accounts. End of story. . .

Please, no introduction from you ok.

Zueswiz
  • You sound like you wear fedoras....
  • I'm curious to know who these perfect players are
  • Armagedden wrote: »
    You sound like you wear fedoras....

waste of time....
  • edited April 2021 PM
    I'm curious to know who these perfect players are

They are not perfect but excellent player at albs. You are asking for names, which I find intriguing but not an answer I can give without having a controversal disscussion, which is not going to happen here.

My favorite group is Patar—- group
    Patar—- and his associates who plays Hibs and Mids and at times Albs. No one is going to convinve me that they cheat.

They are true masters of the game and fun to watch them in action.

Kite and formation if you watch them close and calling there targets.

We have a lot of good players from all realms.