What's the 'solo' scene like atm?

I do keep up with Lithlets videos but I was wondering what soloing is like atm.
Tagged:

Comments

• If you are playing mid/hib you get to fight a reaver in the morning named adnukns that’s rr11 or maybe 12 now and a similarly high rr mercenary named valardoheris if you pick up boxes. Play any realm and you will fight that vicomtessa guy too. If you aren’t playing alb you’ll fight a scout named fyiradar.
  • Eu morning it’s slow, picks up a bit during the afternoon till evening where it gets a little zergy, particularly hib maze/nged tower are always camped by some rangers/casters and you got more small man roaming around. It can be fun, or very frustrating, it’s hit or miss
  • Solo action isn't GREAT, but its something. Kinda like what this guy said
    jyv0ujmznois.jpg
    work.jpg 228.6K
  • ^^ agreed, lol
  • It's hit of miss. If you play Mid know all you will fight are Reavers and Vamps. You will also deal with stealth crews and archers who PS and zephyr just to run away. If you can deal with that then you are golden.
  • I seeeee! I must confess Lith's videos probably aren't the best to judge it by, Lith farms multiples.
  • Salut BloodOmen, good to see you again.
    I use to play off peak play time. Early morning European time (or very late US; 2-4am for you).
    Population can be very low and I can roam for 30minute and sees nothing. Area you roam into will also determine how often you will encounter enemies (for example EV has much more action but means more zerg or adds). Actually I have blast playing at hib maze. Many people prefer mid maze as more action but also more small man. I would still give it a try tbh. Even with free sub as EC just to make your own statement.

Below you can see latest vid I did during the past month (newest play)
  • Seems to be ok. Hit or miss like always. But I have had some good fights
  • edited February 2021 PM
    Yeah solo’ing is amazing. That’s why there are 20 threads saying it sucks and everyone plays on a freeshard.
    Post edited by Grizlie on
  • Grizlie wrote: »
    Yeah solo’ing is amazing. That’s why there are 20 threads saying it sucks and everyone plays on a freeshard.

If you have a problem with the game so bad. Why do you post here? If you have nothing positive to say.. stfu
    [removed]
    Post edited by Carol_Broadsword on
  • For someone that says "don't take it personally" you seem pretty upset about him telling you a simple thing
    I check out these forums to talk about the game lmao. Not to be baited into boring back and forths with lifetime daocers. The solo scene is bad. That opinion is shared by a lot of people. If you think otherwise then you weren’t playing the game 5 years ago. If you have been playing consistently and notice no difference it’s because you never moved on and have no reference point. Facts
    Post edited by Grizlie on
  • Keep things civil please
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • StreetCred wrote: »
    Salut BloodOmen, good to see you again.
    I use to play off peak play time. Early morning European time (or very late US; 2-4am for you).
    Population can be very low and I can roam for 30minute and sees nothing. Area you roam into will also determine how often you will encounter enemies (for example EV has much more action but means more zerg or adds). Actually I have blast playing at hib maze. Many people prefer mid maze as more action but also more small man. I would still give it a try tbh. Even with free sub as EC just to make your own statement.

Below you can see latest vid I did during the past month (newest play)

Good to know, thanks Lith :)
    Solo experience is not very good atm :neutral: some days can be okay but I spend most of my game time looking for fights and not finding any. Sometimes I log out regret logging in lol but its always the hope that I won’t. It’s easy to find a 4 or 8 man though when you’re alone :smile:
    Post edited by Saracens on
    Nonexistent.

These threads about soloing are just a sad plug for lithlets latest “run away from people for 10 minutes” video. The mere fact that he’s able to achieve that long wind 9 play style shows how dead the zones are. But hopefully he gets another 4 YouTube subscribers this year /fart.

[removed]
    Post edited by Carol_Broadsword on
    Population is definitely low compared to only few years ago and indeed it does help a lot in the kiting game (assuming that what you mean by running from people for 10minutes long wind9). Don’t blame me if people keep running after a kiter instead of adapting.
    The other place you mention and that I follow on very regular basis is complete opposite. Pure static game and hoping his RNG is better than opponent for most case in the solo game.
    Not blaming people again, that not they are bad or anything that the game that wants it too

PS: not sure why you seem upset at me but anyway have fun anywhere you play ;)
    Post edited by StreetCred on