Zury Lag Casting Over Walls.

edited September 2020 in General Board
apparently people like Zury still using this exploit?

Post edited by Zonq on

Comments

• That isn't lag casting. You can time your jump to give you LOS since it's anchored to the middle of your character. This is a mechanic. Learn to use it.
  • its clearly a lag jump cast, u can see the bard next to him trying and not even getting his head over the wall.
  • Again, since LOS is anchored in the middle of your character, HEIGHT matters. Zury is an Elf. The Bard is a Celt. Zury will have a height advantage to reach LOS.
  • edited September 2020 PM
    tried it on avalonian wizard and tallest height setting, but doesnt work. ur theory failed behind the wall piece in question, the ones near oil and such do work if casting up at someone, or over a hill peak perhaps, but that wall structure in particular isnt one u can jump behind to ever cast over it especially down onto someone who is sitting a lower level in oil area.
    Post edited by Zonq on
  • Zury does this all the time and has been appealed several times for it. He jumps way higher than everyone else and is exploiting a bug. Nothing ever gets done and fans and mates come on here to defend him. Sad really puts people off playing if people exploit these bugs all the time.
  • Superlaws wrote: »
    Zury does this all the time and has been appealed several times for it. He jumps way higher than everyone else and is exploiting a bug. Nothing ever gets done and fans and mates come on here to defend him. Sad really puts people off playing if people exploit these bugs all the time.

Maybe because it's legal. It's jump casting and has been around for ages. Same batch of people whining about run through and scripting. Just because you're too dense doesn't make it cheating.
  • Superlaws wrote: »
    Zury does this all the time and has been appealed several times for it. He jumps way higher than everyone else and is exploiting a bug. Nothing ever gets done and fans and mates come on here to defend him. Sad really puts people off playing if people exploit these bugs all the time.

Not a fan of his but I have done it on my bard, either casting like Zury on targets up top or getting los on people going in and out of the middle posterns.
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus
  • [quote="Vewdoo;30899"]

Maybe because it's legal. It's jump casting and has been around for ages. Same batch of people whining about run through and scripting. Just because you're too dense doesn't make it cheating.[/quote]

At what point did I say he was cheating? We have seen him on loads of occasions achieving jump heights that others cannot.

And I haven’t complained about scripting or run throughs so learn how to read dummy.

• Jumping =/= lag casting.
  • I was the bard next to him and he did absolutely nothing but jump and cast like we all do. #fakenews
  • It's not like the people who run daoc are going to penalize one of their fellow realm mates for exploiting.
    No point in complaining anymore, lesson learned.
  • Glad to know the devs only play realm X complaint is still alive after nearly 19 years.
  • The Truth never Changes!! Only Lies Do! Year after Year!