Account Recovery Response

I sent an email to support@darkageofcamelot.com to help recover a lost account. I know the character name and server and I'm sure the account is linked to an email I have access to. I haven't heard anything back. I'd like to subscribe again but I'm not getting much help from support. Any chance I could get access to my old account?
Tagged:

Answers

• Hey there!
    The account support team should come back to you within 72 hours. Their reply might end up in your spam folder, so please check that one, too! If you haven't heard back after 72 hours have passed, please send me a direct message with the date when you contacted them and what email you used to do so!
    DAoC German Community Admin
    Broadsword Online Games

Shileahs Camelot-Kompendium - DAoC-Infos auf Deutsch
    Shileah of House Dara, the First of Her name, the Unressed, Master of Stickloss, Queen of Inc-Screams, Purge-Fails and lost Line of Sight, Breaker of Mezz, Mother of Doggos
  • edited August 2020 PM
    Hi - I've sent multiple emails last Saturday and Sunday. I also sent you a PM. Nobody has contacted me all week and I was hoping to play this weekend. I have a hard time understanding how it can be week without any reply at all. It shouldn't take someone a couple of minutes to lookup my account information.

Any chance someone will read and reply to my email?
    Post edited by BCDawg on
  • Continuing via direct message here :)
    DAoC German Community Admin
    Broadsword Online Games

Shileahs Camelot-Kompendium - DAoC-Infos auf Deutsch
    Shileah of House Dara, the First of Her name, the Unressed, Master of Stickloss, Queen of Inc-Screams, Purge-Fails and lost Line of Sight, Breaker of Mezz, Mother of Doggos
  • edited October 2020 PM
    What do I do if my password it not working and then I changed it and it's still not working?
    Post edited by Hulkhogonswife on
    Hulkhogonswife
    Hello guys How r yall?
    Have fun & good luck out there in the big bad gaming world!!!!
    Hammer to the face!!!