UI Reccomendations

Looking to return, however I refuse to even log in, given I do not have any custom UIs installed yet. Is there a list or site somewhere that has current or updated UIs?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• The new ui it has is not that bad you may not have all the extra stuff but it does not look bad
  • Names wrote: »
    The new ui it has is not that bad you may not have all the extra stuff but it does not look bad

I mostly hate the all the icons from spells/styles.. I prefer a more og style without all the graphics.
  • Bobs UI w/ the option chooser is really nice.
    "...the best thing to do if you disagree (or agree) isn't to ask us why (which is rhetorical)...." -John_Broadsword
    "the patch [1.127] is later this year" -Carol_Broadsword, aka "constable paddy biehbien of the **** local community Enforcement force "
    send a message with your wallet
  • MXN UI is still up to date i think. and if it isn't i can still contact the creator and update it myself with help from him if needed.
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • I would go with bub ui then as its has the most choices. You will probably find what your looking for there tho you would have to manually update it so you can port the the towers and km in ev and the the relic towns
  • Muylae wrote: »
    MXN UI is still up to date i think. and if it isn't i can still contact the creator and update it myself with help from him if needed.

Is Version6 current?