1.127 where are thou?

I think your ironing out stuff a bit to much. Probably burnt a hole in the table.
  1. 1.127 release20 votes
    1. July
      20.00%
    2. August
      10.00%
    3. September
        5.00%
    4. October
        5.00%
    5. 2021
      60.00%
Asatruar - Ronnie 10 "
Corpseshovel - Oldstanky - Nogvi

The reason people hate to PvP is they are afraid of failure

Comments

• It is what it is. Broadsword is a very small team working on a 20 year old code. Im happy the game is even still around. Hopefully after seeing some posts and polls about the endless conquest accounts they loosen up the restrictions.
  • null
    How small is it? I think 1patch in 6months is...too much ..and still no ETA
  • No matter how small the team is, they could give more infos about WHY patch is late and WHEN it will come.
    Just saying nothing at all is somehow strange. But it seems to be the standard for them.

How can a patch be 3 months late? Did they **** it up and start all over again!?
  • edited June 2020 PM
    People are actually hopeful for that patch? Thing has been in the works for like 8 months, with zero visibility of a release date to Pendragon.

After it launches, we can expect the 2 weeks of broken daoc as they work through the bugs, so yeah a workable 1.127 around September-Octobet is probably realistic. Considering 1.126 was released early November...
    Post edited by Shoke on
  • I miss Ea management, atleast than we knew it was just maintenance mode and turning on seasonal events...
    Bodukejr- hunter
    Thegenerallee-shadowblade
    Misleadinglooks-warrior

Grumblejr-hero
    Danceswithdebuffs-champion
    Faatkid-druid
  • Kroko wrote: »
    No matter how small the team is, they could give more infos about WHY patch is late and WHEN it will come.
    Just saying nothing at all is somehow strange. But it seems to be the standard for them.

How can a patch be 3 months late? Did they **** it up and start all over again!?

I am not sure but the game is old and everything is connected. Do not forget they put a patch out once and it crashed housing and i am pretty sure it had nothing to do with housing.

With that said alot of people do not like doing stuff outside of their job description. So why would a programmer want to do the job of marketing? who knows but i do know the group is very small and they are managing another game.

Also not sure if you noticed but there was this COVID-19 thing that hit certain areas pretty hard. Maybe someone got sick? layoffs? could be anything.
  • I am not sure but the game is old and everything is connected. Do not forget they put a patch out once and it crashed housing and i am pretty sure it had nothing to do with housing.

With that said alot of people do not like doing stuff outside of their job description. So why would a programmer want to do the job of marketing? who knows but i do know the group is very small and they are managing another game.

Also not sure if you noticed but there was this COVID-19 thing that hit certain areas pretty hard. Maybe someone got sick? layoffs? could be anything.

Then they could just give that info. But they gave no info at all. If they gave a info, everyone would understand.

But as I said, it seems to be the standard for them. So why defend them!?