Hi! So... Its June 21st...

Where is this patch at?

I know I already have haters of me on the boards, but I think we can all get behind this idea of a patch coming this spring....

Comments

• OH and Camelot Unchained beta starts in 13 days...
  • Also wondering about this same thing. I have been very patient waiting for a fix to both TNN & Jordheim crashing issues which has created unplayable issues for me and many many others. This was a promised fix by end of Spring. Even if Broadsword doesn't have the full patch done please hotfix the crashing issues.
  • Kymatius wrote: »
    Also wondering about this same thing. I have been very patient waiting for a fix to both TNN & Jordheim crashing issues which has created unplayable issues for me and many many others. This was a promised fix by end of Spring. Even if Broadsword doesn't have the full patch done please hotfix the crashing issues.

The crash issues with Jord are mainly not when you leave the main hall of Jord where you port in, but when you return to the hall. Just use bindstones or leave through the mularn entrance until a fix comes
  • Actually I crash all over Jordheim. Porter, trainer, crafting stations, King room, etc. The game crashes to desktop. Happens in Hibernia only in two places and doesn't happen at all in Albion.
  • Whats the over under on account to be canceled before we get a patch?

Personally (and everyone in my guild several from other friendly guilds) will be Unchained for 4th of July, better get that patch out before then or else it might be C U Later....
  • edited June 2018 PM
    Staticc wrote: »
    Whats the over under on account to be canceled before we get a patch?

Personally (and everyone in my guild several from other friendly guilds) will be Unchained for 4th of July, better get that patch out before then or else it might be C U Later....

Careful not to anger the DAoC gods with what you say.. They might ban you for a week and let you come back with a "SEVERE" warning label next to your name like me... To be honest I wear it proudly
    Post edited by Armagedden on
  • yes with unchained, crowfall, pantheon looming on the horizon, i dont know what bs is going to do, i think they have rested too much their laurels and good will of long time players, but i do think the game is going down a slippery slope
  • Armagedden wrote: »
    Staticc wrote: »
    Whats the over under on account to be canceled before we get a patch?

Careful not to anger the DAoC gods with what you say.. They might ban you for a week and let you come back with a "SEVERE" warning label next to your name like me... To be honest I wear it proudly

Why would this scare me after me and my friends leave?

If I get banned for a week, my accounts will close. I'm simply trying to give them the heads up to not sit around and ignore the cries for updates that were promised a month ago with no word, and no I'm not excited by today's letter either.... A Month late to say they are going to take away the BP's I earned, just to make request up to get them back, thats silly, and in order to obtain the new items you have to craft them on your char you want the item on.... So my crafting bot will have to earn the BP's to craft the item and then trade it to my desired char....

Just pretty substandard for $15/mo...$180/year per account....Tier 1 games are 30% that cost....