@Rescu

I am a life long Hib. I've never ran with you and don't know you. I prefer running 8 but can and do run in BGs all the time. I've never thought that any 1 playstyle was better than any other.

Yesterday, a few guys in group told me you lead BGs all the time (which I knew) and that you sacrifice your RP production in order to do it (which I didn't).

I think BGs are vital to this game and that successful BGs need good leaders. So, despite that this is coming from someone who will spend the next 3 hours trying to kill you, thank you for your dedication and sacrifice to this game and to your realm.

Comments

• Nice comment from another realm nice to see and I totally agree with everything you say a bg leader on alb is a thankless task but rescue does it day in day out with out thanks a decent man who is a true alb through and through a true gentleman.
    We’ve had our disagreements over the years but you can’t have anything other than respect for someone who shows that dedication and sacrifice.
  • Dear Rescu,

Stop attacking mid and take your relics back from Hibernia with your 100 man Zerg. Also, stop camping bold and KM.

Thank you,
    Midgard

PS... Don't tell anyone in your Zerg about taking relics , then halfof your Zerg will log off and defend. Because we have 15min timers and not 4hr timers!
    Asatruar - Ronnie 10 "
    Corpseshovel - Oldstanky - Nogvi

The reason people hate to PvP is they are afraid of failure
  • Pleazing wrote: »
    Dear Rescu,

Stop attacking mid and take your relics back from Hibernia with your 100 man Zerg. Also, stop camping bold and KM.

Thank you,
    Midgard

PS... Don't tell anyone in your Zerg about taking relics , then halfof your Zerg will log off and defend. Because we have 15min timers and not 4hr timers!

Will you mids stop camping towers on EV? It's getting really old.
  • Rofl we camp the least out of the 3 realms. Tell everyone else to grow a pair and come fight us instead of hiding like a bunch of school girls (no offence to any school girls out there).
  • and i thought warlocks sucked :)
  • Na loveing my full hexlock its the best for pushing pop zone of unmana on the hearlers on the roof and just perma rupt the hell out of them till the rest of the mids push.