should the flower quest be permanent ?

Smallman,solo roaming, it hasnt been this healthy for a long time, and it feels like EV isnt the only center of action anymore, love it tbh.

Comments

• Was a lot of action at Mid flower spot last night
  • @Yems These "gathering" quests are always successful. The game is in need of smallmanning spots other than going to solo areas to kill soloers. There is very little incentive to smallman usually, it's either get killed by groups or go kill soloers.

The map is so large that there is a need for these small action spots so that we don't end up roaming the wind.

I still think Broadsword should implement a sort of smallman/group vs group list to let people know where you are.

You type a / command like /gvglist and your group is now listed on a list that all members of the gvglist can see. It lists the group members, how many in group and where you are (breifine, emain, odin's, EV, etc).

Don't even need to give bonuses or anything, just knowing where people are would help action tremendously. I feel the zergers would abuse and grief smaller numbers, but that's a price to pay to get good action in my opinion. Something like you need to be grouped and nobody from your group can be in a BG kind of thing could help that.
  • Shoke wrote: »
    @Yems These "gathering" quests are always successful. The game is in need of smallmanning spots other than going to solo areas to kill soloers. There is very little incentive to smallman usually, it's either get killed by groups or go kill soloers.

The map is so large that there is a need for these small action spots so that we don't end up roaming the wind.

I still think Broadsword should implement a sort of smallman/group vs group list to let people know where you are.

You type a / command like /gvglist and your group is now listed on a list that all members of the gvglist can see. It lists the group members, how many in group and where you are (breifine, emain, odin's, EV, etc).

Don't even need to give bonuses or anything, just knowing where people are would help action tremendously. I feel the zergers would abuse and grief smaller numbers, but that's a price to pay to get good action in my opinion. Something like you need to be grouped and nobody from your group can be in a BG kind of thing could help that.

i really agree with the roaming in the wind, yes it makes action much more easy to find when you roam objectives on the map and not just the 3 bowtowns.
  • Been a total success as have doppels action all over map they should be permanent
  • Yes - not only for action, but because it really helps returning players template
  • Brut wrote: »
    Been a total success as have doppels action all over map they should be permanent

totally agree, like the occasional doppels i run into, and just the diverse action there is to find over NF is so amazing.
  • edited April 2020 PM
    Yes doppel and flower quest are great !
    Post edited by Hellblast on
  • I love the gather quests and the flower one is perfect which means that again I agree with Brut. Strange world we live in. Another thing to add to the game would be extra points for turning Brut into a bat. We could put a bounty on @Brut and Albs could do it in the relic town and Midknight folks could do in the snow and ...... Just think of all the fun !!

8fvxmoy9vzgq.jpg

Bumblebunny to the rescue !