Endless Conquest

@Broadsword any chance of removing the timer to play with the World on lockdown at all?

Comments

• edited March 2020 PM
    I hope they remove all restrictions immediately. With this virus taking a grip on the world and it’s economy it would be great to let EC accounts have access to all classes but no house, mounts and only 2 classes to rr7. I have 2 subs and have probably spent 100$ in mithril over the last 2 months. The players with EC accounts will do the same! Also lower mithril dye costs and mithril for sib accounts 10%!

@John_Broadsword @beibhinn
    Post edited by Sepphiroth75 on
  • Best bet is the new server. You can afford a sub. I mean who actually need 2 entire kidneys anyway?
  • No.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • I think its a good point to make money now. And helping people (by offering entertainment).
    Probably this situation will hold on for several months now...
  • Well i think alot of people are staying home so it would be good to allow people to try the game. Its win win for both player and BS
  • Still waiting for at least bonuses to subs during this high traffic period. Another swing and a-miss by BS. Lost revenue yet again.
    "...the best thing to do if you disagree (or agree) isn't to ask us why (which is rhetorical)...." -John_Broadsword
    "the patch [1.127] is later this year" -Carol_Broadsword, aka "constable paddy biehbien of the **** local community Enforcement force "
    send a message with your wallet
  • AlaskaMike wrote: »
    Best bet is the new server. You can afford a sub. I mean who actually need 2 entire kidneys anyway?

Agree 100%.

Saw a post recently where it was stated that the Live-Servers will be closed mid 2020 and Classic will come end 2020.
    Is there any news or update on that ?
    As the actual Live-Game is not worth a penny there would be at least SOME light at the end of the tunnel :)

Mahv
  • No one ever said Ywain would be closed.
    A new server is to come this year.