buff issues

edited February 2020 in Support Forum
I am having a weird problem. I run 2 separate accounts on 2 separate computers. one I play on, the other is a buffbot.
intermittently my sorc will lose all buffs. But if I look at my buff bot, it shows my sorc buffed. tonight, I logged off my sorc, I was completely out of the game and my bot was still showing buffs. I have deleted and reinstalled daoc on my buffbot PC. It doesnt seem to be having latency issues.
Post edited by Minibard on
Tagged:

Comments

• Is one of these accounts an Endless Conquest one? If yes, there are restrictions to buffs in combination with Endless Conquest accounts - see this overview: https://darkageofcamelot.com/content/endless-conquest-table

If both accounts are Veteran Accounts, please open an Emergency Appeal ingame with the account that you use as buff bot with a brief description of the issue!
    DAoC German Community Admin
    Broadsword Online Games

Shileahs Camelot-Kompendium - DAoC-Infos auf Deutsch
    Shileah of House Dara, the First of Her name, the Unressed, Master of Stickloss, Queen of Inc-Screams, Purge-Fails and lost Line of Sight, Breaker of Mezz, Mother of Doggos
  • NO they are not EC accounts but I have an EC account combined with my paid accounts.
    I have opened appeals but I never get a response until I have logged out in an email. I hagve also sent emails to support.
  • Email responses are not unusual. So both accounts are paid ones? Did you make sure to note the name of the other account involved in this in the appeal, too? The Customer Support Team will need this information as well so that they can properly investigate it. You can also send me a message here on the forum with the following information:
    - the name and server of the character you use as buff bot
    - the name and server of the character you buff with this buff bot (or the account name, if you play multiple toons - only the account name though, please never give your password to anyone!)

I'll then make sure that Customer Support gets this information!
    DAoC German Community Admin
    Broadsword Online Games

Shileahs Camelot-Kompendium - DAoC-Infos auf Deutsch
    Shileah of House Dara, the First of Her name, the Unressed, Master of Stickloss, Queen of Inc-Screams, Purge-Fails and lost Line of Sight, Breaker of Mezz, Mother of Doggos
  • Yes both accounts are paid accounts. I named 3/4 accounts that I have had issues with. I havent played the 4th to test. Customer Service told me there is nothing they can do. I appealed in game last night waited over 3 hrs and no CSR

last night, I had a guildy buffed and myself. when he switched toons, my bot still showed a buff on the guy he logged out and full buffs on me even though I was using a sup pot because I died. This seemed to begin around the time we had the hot fix.