*Solo Challenge* Can you beat the solo ice wiz challenge ?!?!

zt6u5d.png

all solo lols, funny part is I forgot to get my quest so im still 3/5 for the day ;\ lol

bring it on !

Comments

• Pretty solid. It would take me a week to even encounter 23 solo people when I play (late night US)

That's tough to do on a 1 CC caster. Impressive. 42 minutes isn't even camping the MoC timer either.
    Tral
  • nice ss!
  • Very nice @Huehuaehue!! I have fought you once or twice on the ranger. I believe you won them, but that has been awhile ago.
  • I ran around solo yesterday for an hour at 11PM PST. In one hour I ran into a total of 2 hibs and 3 mids. They were not solo :(
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • edited June 2018 PM
    ended up being lazy and didn't even finish my solo quest that day ;\ damn trying to get 1 at the solo spot on a range char ;\ the los struggle is real ! lol

think bout 19/20 people I encounter at solo spot run in circles non stop and its absolutely imposible to kill anyone unless they are **** or dunno their char str's yet and giving brute force a shot lol ;\'

seen like 1 person at all of the mazes in the last like 300 trips -_- wtb crate boxes or osemthing at mazes so people actualy go there and ranged chars don't have to try to fight melee inside a phone booth everyday to try to finish their solo quests

(or allow solo quest to also be completed on the island imo)
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    ended up being lazy and didn't even finish my solo quest that day ;\ damn trying to get 1 at the solo spot on a range char ;\ the los struggle is real ! lol

think bout 19/20 people I encounter at solo spot run in circles non stop and its absolutely imposible to kill anyone unless they are **** or dunno their char str's yet and giving brute force a shot lol ;\'

seen like 1 person at all of the mazes in the last like 300 trips -_- wtb crate boxes or osemthing at mazes so people actualy go there and ranged chars don't have to try to fight melee inside a phone booth everyday to try to finish their solo quests

I wouldnt say the entire Island maybe the docks or as someone had suggested in the bottom of the map where there isnt anything to add another "solo area"
  • Teehehe wrote: »
    Huehuaehue wrote: »

I wouldnt say the entire Island maybe the docks or as someone had suggested in the bottom of the map where there isnt anything to add another "solo area"

That was me!!!! :) I just think its wasted space.
  • edited June 2018 PM
    You only need 1 kill at the solo spot or maze the rest can be anywhere in the frontier. Duel spots have killed roaming solo action IMO. Gratz on finding that many solo people in such a short time frame. Only way I would ever get that lucky would to be getting to kill a grey macro group a couple of times trying to get into POC.
    Post edited by Grot on
  • They really succeded with the smallman to put the rubble quest on EV...Didnt hey....
    Smallman running mazes and EV all day- Fantastic!

/Miss the old rubbles quest.. Put it in again with a small rp bonus and the roam can start again. Oh and higer the doppelganger rp's abit. And even towers! Taking tower with no worth?

But eitherway. Good job Flop! You amaze me. Ran solo yesterday and all i saw was alot of solo / duo / trio midd's and a group of albs of 5. Ran for 2 hours. And some noobs that was new to they game trying to go to maze and dont know what they where doing
  • that happen to be derb from oldschool hib merlin ? the eld lol ?
  • jq2d7n.png

see once again its easy for me to go get solo kills no problem in a timely matter, but 1 at solo spot usualy takes like 5+ runs ATLEAST, so imposible to get solo kills there on range vs anyone non ****, or another caster I guess..
    luckly today I found someone who tried to sit and not los, and I got to do my quest in under an hour like prob all the melee do

but this is very rare, please increase solo spot restrctions to the island or put something at the maze so action is found there again by real players
  • zya4hg.png

1m rps an hour is how ice wizards do !