What's the normal wait time on email response?

I have sent 3 emails starting on 10 Feb trying to get access to old accounts of mine and have yet to receive a response from support. I have sent original email address, CD keys, original home address, probable usernames, original server, some characters name/race/level. Just trying to get my old accounts changed to the new email address and/or added to EA account so I can get access to them. Any help would be appreciated.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Hey McMichael!
    You should usually expect a reply within 72 hours.

Did you make sure to check your spam folder for an email reply? They sometimes end up there. If you cannot find anything in your spam folder, please send me a direct message here on the forums containing the email you used to contact them and the dates when you sent the mails, and I will check back with the team!

Answers

• Did I try to return/get access during a DAoC con or mandatory support vacation? ;)
  • The good news are: someone will answer
    The question is: when

@Lea_Broadsword
  • Did you use this email: support@darkageofcamelot.com ?
  • Yes, I used the support@darkageofcamelot.com email address. I have been checking my inbox daily and going through the spam/junk folders before deleting them. I have received nothing from any @darkageofcamelot.com address over the past 2 plus weeks. Will copy the most recent mail I sent and direct it to you. Thank you for any help.