Valentine's Event, RvR Bonuses, and Live Hot Fix

13»

Comments

• “Probably because theurg pets aren't that big of an issue. Don't get caught in the open and let someone cast 5 times on you before you react?”

You can literally quickcast ONE air pet on a non-det person and get range. Not to mention the fact that you can simply be rooted (or mezzed) and have pets spammed on you from bolt range.

Pls refrain from paper DAoC. -Management
  • so your groupmate clears the pets or just follow them back to said thug and kill them
    same goes for ticks.....
    now an animist is another animal---as nerfs vid shows lol
  • and if youre solo?
  • Kroko wrote: »
    and if youre solo?

not too many "solos" are going to kill any pet class

you cant nerf them all
  • so pet classes not killable solo, ok....that are alot
  • dont see many you tube vids with pet classes geting killed----cept hunters :)

• This is comical.

First the argument is "Don't get caught in the open and let someone cast 5 times on you before you react?”

Now it's "so your groupmate clears the pets or just follow them back to said thug and kill them "

Next it'll be "CC the theurg or something"

P.S. this post just got me killed :(

• Can you fear thug peys with warlord ml?
  • pets are pets, a pet fear will scare pets. You can scare the theurg R5 with cowering bellow if you're quick enough
  • Oh, now I have to be on a Warlord and have let fear up.

The plot thickens...
  • Enkertons wrote: »
    This is comical.

First the argument is "Don't get caught in the open and let someone cast 5 times on you before you react?”

Now it's "so your groupmate clears the pets or just follow them back to said thug and kill them "

Killed by a pet class?
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus
  • Dreamscape wrote: »
    Enkertons wrote: »
    This is comical.

Killed by a pet class?

Drowned.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • So one theurgist pet is an 'I win' button? Let me check the LW solo kills for theurgists....#239 8 solo kills level 39. At #415 is the first level 50 with 5 solo kills...Yup they are raking it in.
  • Oh, now we’re talking about solo now? And did I say one theurgist pet was an IWin button or that QCing just ONE air pet can SOMETIMES be effective to self peel?

Oh, how the conversation keeps changing~