Hibernia: A Dragon's Curse Campaign Prologue and Chapter 1-8 Wednesday 13th June!

On Wednesday, 13. June 2018
edited June 2018 in Raids and Events
Hibernia

I'll be leading US Prime-time Dragon's Curse Campaign Prologue and Chapter 1-8 on Wednesday 13th June.

BG Leader Solicshade (BG open 30 minutes before)

Starts at: 1AM CET / 12AM UK / 7PM EST / 6PM CST / 4PM PST

(For other time zones go to this website: http://everytimezone.com/ )

How to start the Campaign?

1. Speak to Supreme Eldritch Cystilla in Tir Na Nog near the Catacombs Entrance

2. You'll have a quest called [Curse] A Glimmers Hope

3. Check Journal and speak to all NPC's mentioned in the Quest (Curse) A Glimmer Hope.

4. Check Journal again and it should tell you to investigate the Dark elf in Sheeroe hills / Defeat the Dark Elf... Either of these quests are fine.

5. Port to Connla and grab a ticket from the Stables Master to Innis Carthaig

6. Wait there till BG has all arrived.
Post edited by Carol_Broadsword on
Tagged:

Comments

• I have a toon I want to take through this but I don't get home until about 15 minutes after your start time - this happens all the time on weekdays since this is always your start time! :(
  • Not sure what Solic’s schedule is like, maybe every other raid can start at 7:30pm EST or even 8pm? If the game population was larger maybe there would be some west coast raid leaders too, and a 10pm EST start time would be for the typical west coast 9 to 5ers to finish work, commute, eat dinner etc .
  • Anomally wrote: »
    I have a toon I want to take through this but I don't get home until about 15 minutes after your start time - this happens all the time on weekdays since this is always your start time! :(

Get your toons ready at the dragon Prologue and you should be able to make the Prologue. I'll probably be around 10 minutes late on start time due to people being late.

Hope that helps! :)
  • Anomally wrote: »
    I have a toon I want to take through this but I don't get home until about 15 minutes after your start time - this happens all the time on weekdays since this is always your start time! :(

Get your toons ready at the dragon Prologue and you should be able to make the Prologue. I'll probably be around 10 minutes late on start time due to people being late.

Start time from Innis Carthaig btw :D

• Solicfear1 wrote: »
    Anomally wrote: »

Start time from Innis Carthaig btw :D

This happens to me as well, hopefully I'll be able to make it this time.