Retunring Player

Hey all,

I am a returning player this weekend! Just decided its been so long needed to see how it was still going most of my characters are on ywain 4. But didn't know the best way to get back into the game if it is even possible now? I've had so many fond memories playing the game just wondered if it is possible to create new ones? Most of my higher level chars are Albion based as that was the realm I enjoyed most. But have a couple on others but not many.

Any advice around builds armour etc and if anyone has come back recently best way to get your head around it again would be helpful.

Thanks,

Forman!

Comments

• There is new view characters tab on the account sign up page which may be helpful.
  • Hey welcome back. Best place to ask for help/advice is discord.

I would recommend the TOA quests (used to be glass, now you get bps).

Then craft the stuff you need using a Bountycraft.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • Welcome back. talk to the guards in Camelot to access the throne room, then go speak to the king. The armor you get from that is actually quite decent and would allow you to competitively play vs the hero zerg for example.

Come out and defend the realm, there are plenty of people on Alb who would welcome you back.
  • welcome back

try to find a guild from your time zone / country / language. on Midgard, Fellowship of Midgard is a mostly Scandinavian guild from the (lol) European time zone on (lol) midgard.
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.