*video* Daoc is Dead

edited June 2018 in Videos & Streams
sunday night rvr on island

looks pretty good to me !
Post edited by Huehuaehue on

Comments

• game is not dead however this is the action that is left which a lot of people claim to dislike.
  • No new UI? ;p
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • big deal
  • It’s good to see a relatively healthy prime time population. But EV zerging is getting old fast.
  • edited June 2018 PM
    LOL not often you see alb pushing instead of running and dropping speed warps all the way back to a keep somewhere. Must of been one of those nights were albs outnumbered mids 2 to 1. If anywhere close to even numbers this never happens during prime time unless albs have the 2 to 1 odds.
    Post edited by Grot on
  • Grot wrote: »
    LOL not often you see alb pushing instead of running and dropping speed warps all the way back to a keep somewhere. Must of been one of those nights were albs outnumbered mids 2 to 1. If anywhere close to even numbers this never happens during prime time unless albs have the 2 to 1 odds.

This.
  • Tanky wrote: »
    Grot wrote: »

This.

we paint our keeps red with the blood of midgard ! :p

• nothing like a fins group for lunch, damn I always fat finger my rr5 ! lol ;\ ;p
  • https://clips.twitch.tv/ResourcefulHelplessButterflyNomNom

i might have committed some mass murder there /D
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • edited June 2018 PM
    That was a fun fight - I was on my Cleric that night.
    Post edited by Anomally on
  • Tanky wrote: »
    Grot wrote: »

This.

Yeah! I personally enjoy the hour long scenic strolls with Xyorman endlessly running around CK's awaiting the appearance of an enemy realm :). Way to go Albs.
  • edited June 2018 PM
    Its not dead but too much of the fun rvr is on the island which in my opinion is a distraction from the mainland but i guess thats what you get with an rvr zone dated from 2004
    Post edited by Sepphiroth75 on