If anyone needs plats

I apologize ahead of time if this is not allowed. I have always posted this on postcount.com but since that is no longer a "sanctioned" website, I will let people know here. If you need plats on any realm, please feel free to contact me. If you check postcount.com, I have 100+ trades (plats for GTCs) without any problems. You will NOT be cheated. If you need plats on any realms please PM me here or on postcount.com. Thanks! :)

- Renqhuist
Post edited by TopDude on

Comments

• TopDude wrote: »
    I apologize ahead of time if this is not allowed. I have always posted this on postcount.com but since that is no longer a "sanctioned" website, I will let people know here. If you need plats on any realm, please feel free to contact me. If you check postcount.com, I have 100+ trades (plats for GTCs) without any problems. You will NOT be cheated. If you need plats on any realms please PM me here or on postcount.com. Thanks! :)

- Renqhuist

PM me please.
  • 1.) What is plats, like platinum?
    2.) What's the catch?
  • Kadark wrote: »
    1.) What is plats, like platinum?
    2.) What's the catch?

1. Plat is in-game currency that is used to buy items.
    2. There is no catch. The process works like this. You buy a game time card (GTC) from Broadsword and you sell it to a plat seller. This is 100% legitimate with Broadsword.

My advice to people who are buying plats is DON'T SPAM IN NF. Find someone on an official board where you can at least check to see if they have a good reputation. I hate it when people get cheated out of their money because the plat seller was a fake.
  • As your name is TopDude you certainly have good reputation. :p
  • Kroko wrote: »
    As your name is TopDude you certainly have good reputation. :p

Thank you! I try to provide a service. I am not here to scam anyone and I hate it when people get scammed. Please don't spam NF asking to buy plats. That is the easiest way to get scammed. I have made 200+ trades and my reputation is spotless on postcount.com.
  • You may want to update this, it's actually Postcount.net. Check the forums there and there are several listings for buying plat for GTC. Was curious to see what this was about.
  • Topdude helped me and was legit. Thank you.
  • /bump. Still selling plats for the needy. :)
  • Just did a trade today with zrexray. Still selling plats for those who are interested.
  • Just did a trade today with Pandaman. Trade only with someone who has credibility. :smile:
  • Still selling plats for those who need it.