Old player returning....where are all the people at?

Old player starting over at level one...need to know which server has the most people for groups around 7 pm to 11 pm est.

Why cant i create a scout?

Comments

• Even thou there is Ywain 1 thru 10 there is only 1 ywain server.

If you role a scout i am pretty sure you can find some other alb stealth to play with during that time.

If you are playing the EC free account i dont think they allow stealth.
  • I suspect you are playing on an Endless Conquest account. Check the link below to see which classes are available for you. Regarding population, Ywain is a super cluster so there is only one Ywain server. The numbers are different for housing only. There is a PvE ruleset server, Gaheris, but it has an even smaller population than Ywain.

https://darkageofcamelot.com/content/endless-conquest-faq
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • Wow, this game has really shrunk. There was like 160 people in alb last night and three near my level.
    I am playing the free account because they wont give me my old peeps back.

Going to be a long slow boring crawl back to 50 if its going to be solo the whole way.
  • Leveling is pretty quick and painless, which is why you'll find almost no sub-30s running around. Follow the new player quests and you'll hit ~35 in no time, at which point you can level through the battlegrounds starting with Molvik.
  • Yea leveling solo is easy.
  • I just rejoined last night on the free account there where tons of low lvl toons running around in Midgard (the best realm)
  • I took a break from Hib for a while and started playing Mid myself. Rolled a Bonedancer... Having fun with it thus far.
    Listen to the people - they will guide you..
  • Well if you guys are looking for a guild msg anyone in sentella would be happy to help you out and possibly find you another guild that fits your playstyle better then us when your all set
  • Names wrote: »
    Well if you guys are looking for a guild msg anyone in sentella would be happy to help you out and possibly find you another guild that fits your playstyle better then us when your all set

Thank you.

My brother and I currently have a guild, but, if it doesn't work out, we'll PM =)
    Listen to the people - they will guide you..