Pendragon bracer

15 plat to recharge this thing is ludacris.

Comments

• edited January 2020 PM
    Yeah just have to use it as a “oh sh*t I ran out of sup pots and died kind of thing. If it’s 15p it should have 30 charges like a sup pot from merchants. It makes sense why they have it as an expensive recharge but it needs to be dropped 5p to compensate for the 10 less swigs.

Even then sups from traveling merchants and that bracer are too expensive at 15p
    Post edited by Impounded on
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • I heard it can't be sheared by druid/sham/cleric classes I think it's appropriate. Just use supps, or pay 15p to be immune to shears. At least this is what I heard...
  • scerff wrote: »
    15 plat to recharge this thing is ludacris.

There are extra benefits for using the charge (can de-rez sick same time) over just a pot, in any case. But really, I'm sure that's why you templated that item, right?
  • You can use the charge in Cathal Valley which is nice.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • I'm pretty positive I've been sheared while using it, I'd test by at 15 plat a recharge IDK if I want to. The ability to cure RS and use at the same time is nice as well. But 20 charges for 15 plat does not make it competitive when I can buy sup pots for half the price with 10 more charges. Also you would think if it's being offered as a veteran gift they wouldn't slap you with a 15 plat recharge to use it.
  • Lol you can't spare 750g to test it?

>Daoc Videos<
  • Lol nah man money's tight. But also that would require me to recharge it at all to test it
  • I respect that. I took mine out of template. Not even worth imo lol.

>Daoc Videos<
  • They can be sheared, at least by a Heretic.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
  • scerff wrote: »
    I'm pretty positive I've been sheared while using it, I'd test by at 15 plat a recharge IDK if I want to. The ability to cure RS and use at the same time is nice as well. But 20 charges for 15 plat does not make it competitive when I can buy sup pots for half the price with 10 more charges. Also you would think if it's being offered as a veteran gift they wouldn't slap you with a 15 plat recharge to use it.

I mean. You get 3 kills in 2 hours it pays for itself.
  • Yeah I guess I'm just confused that anyone is defending a 15 plat recharge when everything else in the game is 1.5 plat but OK
  • It's the same price that BS puts sup pots on the traveling merchants for, and falls in line with the $$ value of the mithril-bought-endless-conquest-usable sup pots "draught of conquest." Maybe an attempt to drive you towards player-crafted or cash shop.

"...the best thing to do if you disagree (or agree) isn't to ask us why (which is rhetorical)...." -John_Broadsword
    "the patch [1.127] is later this year" -Carol_Broadsword, aka "constable paddy biehbien of the **** local community Enforcement force "
    send a message with your wallet
  • Hey if you can afford the lease payments, don’t drive a beemer, kid.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • Same price as sup pot but 10 less charges.... not a good point to make.

I have been informed they can’t be sheared so I suppose for you 8m players that is worth the money. Just don’t die before you get a few kills and it pays for itself.

>Daoc Videos<
  • Impounded wrote: »
    Same price as sup pot but 10 less charges.... not a good point to make.

I have been informed they can’t be sheared so I suppose for you 8m players that is worth the money. Just don’t die before you get a few kills and it pays for itself.

Has this been tested? Last I checked my buffs were sheared. Maybe ninja fixed like most things around here.
  • If they cannot be sheared.. maybe.. the fact that you can use the bracer for sup buffs and use a resto pot to be right back into a fight... maybe... still seems pricey
  • edited January 2020 PM
    Tyrantanic wrote: »
    Has this been tested? Last I checked my buffs were sheared. Maybe ninja fixed like most things around here.

Apparently it has been, I haven't tested it myself so I won't confirm it to be 100% true. But I will get on in a little and test it myself.

Edit: Just tested and can 100% confirm they can't be sheared. Would post SS proof but sadly, I can't post pictures for some reason... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Post edited by Impounded on

>Daoc Videos<
  • Lol ant if you have to lease a beamer you can't afford a beamer
  • Impounded wrote: »
    Tyrantanic wrote: »

Apparently it has been, I haven't tested it myself so I won't confirm it to be 100% true. But I will get on in a little and test it myself.

Edit: Just tested and can 100% confirm they can't be sheared. Would post SS proof but sadly, I can't post pictures for some reason... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Daaamn. Sounds OP. Explains why I couldn't shear Heroes with my Shaman. Figured they were running Champ buffs but I guess not.
  • All buff should be shearable except druid/cleric/shaman/healer/friar/warden
  • Thanks for the fix beib <3 Here is the proof of the bracer being unshearable aeHcMiO.jpg[img][/img]

>Daoc Videos<
  • Hellblast wrote: »
    All buff should be shearable except druid/cleric/shaman/healer/friar/warden

How bout self buffs from Champs and Thanes, etc?

Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • there goes the neighborhood. :#
  • Keep em in the dark they stay bad and keep zerging.

>Daoc Videos<