Test Server Testers

Within the last couple days, I have noticed the "Testers" have been removed from the test servers. Is this temporary or some sort of issue?
Tagged:

Comments

• "Testers" meaning the npc's that give the free levels, gold, rp's etc.. They are no longer in the rvr town nor in the capital cities where they where days ago... anyone know whats going on please?
  • Interesting. I, myself didn't use them,(just charcopied) but perhaps it's related to the next patch.
  • Tester woman still at TnN south entrance hall
  • yeah they didnt want a population on Pend, I was 1 of few who used to play there full time. we had the most fun back then and then our community started to grow and they didnt want people to play there, only for testing so they wiped the entire server and got rid of everything to make sure we play on ywain
  • im not crying or anything, thats literally what happened and what they said
  • edited June 2018 PM
    yeah they didnt want a population on Pend, I was 1 of few who used to play there full time. we had the most fun back then and then our community started to grow and they didnt want people to play there, only for testing so they wiped the entire server and got rid of everything to make sure we play on ywain

Pretty lame if this is the truth calling @beibhinn for clarification about the truth about Pendragon
    Post edited by Fateboi on
  • That’d be the truth.
  • edited June 2018 PM
    It`s a test server, most Games only open their test servers when they got new testing rounds. It was never supposed to be a Server where ppl go to avoid playing on ywain.
    Post edited by Amadeus on
    Daoc Moderator

Join the official Daoc Discord: >> HERE <<
    Subscribe to the Newsletter: >> HERE <<
    Join our Devs/Knights on Twitch: >> HERE <<

Your Thread was closed to early? Feel free to PM me !
  • Pend was yeah a few years ago IIRC, need to check exactly when, but as Amadeus said it's a test server not a played/live server. It wasn't done to move people off here or kill a community it was done based on the changes at the time requiring it.
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games