Ec

Getting ready to quit this game again, EC really messed things up for subscribers imho. Cant drop old epics in house vault anymore, dye prices are out of this world and now bought buffs have a timer. I think Ive just about had it with "improvements".

Comments

• Dye prices are the same for crafted dyes. Costs about 18 gold to make. You’ll find on housing for like 30 gold a pop.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • Those are strange reasons for quitting.
    Cant drop epic in house? lol
  • You could never put epics in house vault. Not the KINGS epic because they aren’t tradeable. The questable epic is tradeable, so you can put that in a house vault. And also the OLD epic (which you can’t get anymore via quest), is also tradeable.

OP is confusing epic gear with King’s gear.
  • It is pretty ridiculous though that yellow NPC buffs have a timer now. I'm sorry but @Broadsword was there even a logical reason for making them on a timer? I could understand if people were somehow taking some odd advantage of it, but for all I know you just inconvenienced just about everybody
  • Bjork wrote: »
    Getting ready to quit this game again, EC really messed things up for subscribers imho. Cant drop old epics in house vault anymore, dye prices are out of this world and now bought buffs have a timer. I think Ive just about had it with "improvements".

They upp'd the NPC prices on all dyes and restricted some dyes to Mith/crafted only it doesn't make any sense to nickel and dime your ACTIVE PAYING SUBSCRIBERS. Especially for something like an armor or weapon dye.

They have the Mith shop so jacked up it's insane. Literally just offer us the ACTIVE PAYING SUBSCRIBERS daily specials and package deals. How hard is that to understand lol.
  • edited December 2019 PM
    Wanted to buy a loyal cloak token today, saw ir was 825 muthril (approx 10/12 usd) and just said [no]

They nerf xp to level the cloak and then give you an overpriced option in the mtx. If that token was 3-4$ I would probably get it on multiple toons, at 12 bucks a pop I'm not giving any $ to BS
    Post edited by Carol_Broadsword on
    Shoke wrote: »
    Wanted to buy a loyal cloak token today, saw ir was 825 muthril (approx 10/12 usd) and just said [no].

They nerf xp to level the cloak and then give you an overpriced option in the mtx. If that token was 3-4$ I would probably get it on multiple toons, at 12 bucks a pop I'm not giving any $ to BS

There’s insta lvl 10 tokens you can buy on housing. What realm you need it on?
    Post edited by Carol_Broadsword on
  • As far as loyalty cloak leveling goes, it used to take me 2-3 hours clearing a dungeon to level it... What is the average time now?
  • Armagedden wrote: »
    As far as loyalty cloak leveling goes, it used to take me 2-3 hours clearing a dungeon to level it... What is the average time now?

Literally double what it used to take you. I used to level mine in approx 1.5-2 hours in POC. The XP seems to be nerfed by at least 50%.
    OJ Mobs that used to give a duo (in POC) 120-140 million XP are now worth only 50-55 million XP (with capped camp bonus).
  • Yeah used to take me around 2 hrs in poc. Now I think I spent 2 hrs in barrows (to farm bp crafting mats) and my cloak is lvl 3 (arms)
  • Why would they nerf that for subbed account is beyond stupid. I didn't expect to get fcked by EC tbh, thought the goal was to get new players in, not screw existing players
  • Yep @Shoke but they did anyways, and i told them from the beginning.....you are going to screw the existing players by doing this kinda thing. Having us buy Mithril to lvl a cloak is beyond me. So i am giving up, pop is getting low every time i log on anyways.
    Good Luck you all.
  • Bjork wrote: »

Don't let the door hit ya where Odin split ya!
    CATACUSX/Einherjarl - ASATRUAR
  • DaRedANT wrote: »
    Dye prices are the same for crafted dyes. Costs about 18 gold to make. You’ll find on housing for like 30 gold a pop.

I mean there's no logical reasoning/excuse for the dye prices to be increased. Don't be stupid.
  • Glad to see your reason for leaving has nothing to do with the terrible pop
  • Novoal7 wrote: »
    DaRedANT wrote: »
    Dye prices are the same for crafted dyes. Costs about 18 gold to make. You’ll find on housing for like 30 gold a pop.

I mean there's no logical reasoning/excuse for the dye prices to be increased. Don't be stupid.

Create business for alchemists?

Give EC accounts a reason to sub?

INACA wrote: »
    Bjork wrote: »

Don't let the door hit ya where Odin split ya!

@Thjo come get your guildie.

Regarding the CL15 cloak Xp from what I've been told sounds like Labby is the best place to Xp. Someone else was making basically double xp what I was getting in POC for OJ mobs.
    Post edited by Fateboi on
  • DaRedANT wrote: »
    You could never put epics in house vault. Not the KINGS epic because they aren’t tradeable. The questable epic is tradeable, so you can put that in a house vault. And also the OLD epic (which you can’t get anymore via quest), is also tradeable.

OP is confusing epic gear with King’s gear.
    I was talking about the quest epics, you cant drop them in vaults anymore so cant hand down to new alts have to do the same quests over and over. Check you quest epics if you have them they now say no trade no sale,

Ya, it is strange that anything to do with EC had to affect paying players... Kind of felt like a not so sneaky way to make paying customers try the mithral store or something.. why did mount costs go up, why no training speed of the hunts (not account I pay for now had pages of the crap it will never use), why dyes, ext.. the half passed it off as things for ftp, but why can't I give a ftp a speed of the hunt?

Just seems greedy to me.. but I guess they have some relation to EA so it gets in there blood I guess.
    Post edited by rocketait on