Question about F2P accounts

I am currently f2p on my account. If I re-sub, and let my sub run out, will I still be able to continue as f2p after that, or will the 180 day restriction kick in? I thought I saw this mentioned in recent patch notes but I can't find it anywhere now. Me re-subbing or not depends on the answer. I don't want to re-sub for a month and not like it, then not be able to play at all for 180 days.

Thanks in advance for answers

@Broadsword
@Carol_Broadsword

Comments

• The 180 days will apply. I'd hold off on resubbing. Broadsword is suppose to have a year end Grab Bag on Friday that will hopefully have some EC changes.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • Tyrantanic wrote: »
    The 180 days will apply. I'd hold off on resubbing. Broadsword is suppose to have a year end Grab Bag on Friday that will hopefully have some EC changes.

Yeah if that's the case I want to hold off as well then. I would love to see more population. I think f2p restrictions are still to much for returning players to be present in RvR. I think that's the #1 issue. I hope they can figure out a way to get bodies in NF and still give subscribers more for their money
  • F2p will probably cost you nore thAn a sub
  • Minibard wrote: »
    F2p will probably cost you nore thAn a sub

$0 spent so far. I'm not paying for this game until it's worth $15 a month to me. At current pop it's not. They might have had better luck making a "Free till 2020" comeback campaign than the current f2p with all the restrictions.

tbh game is in better shape than when I quit in January this year tho. When I quit there was 4-8 people in NF the times I played. An I have to admit items are now more easily obtainable than the nightmare that it was before
  • Yeah they did roll back a lot of the changes they did in the past 2-3 years.

However some things Instill don't understand, like why does my PW necro have more WS than my hero
  • So what do you use for buffs? Yellow reAlm buffs? Cant use sup pots. Unless you buy them.
  • Minibard wrote: »
    So what do you use for buffs? Yellow reAlm buffs? Cant use sup pots. Unless you buy them.

I have found ways...
  • I don’t know how you could play without /bank, nor a house.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters