Where is aurulite?

I've been looking all over to farm some of aurulite so I can buy some gear from the merchants but every mob in curse just drops coins. I tried googling but some of the info is really dated and seems to apply to catacombs.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• edited December 2019 PM
    Doesn't drop anymore. Basically just an aurulite sink right now so people can spend it if they have it. But they also didn't add a way to buy anything with BPs from those vendors so it's kind of an awkward situation right now.

What do you need? I may be able to help you out brother man.
    Post edited by Impounded on
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • Oh I see. So confusing to catch up on all of the changes.

I need 100k aurulite to buy curse staffs for my ani and ench templates? Want to help with that :P
  • I can see what I have laying around. Currently on alb so you mind waiting a bit?

>Daoc Videos<
  • @prank80 Getting off for the night I have the aurulite if you are still on and want it now let me know.

>Daoc Videos<
  • @Impounded Wow thanks so much!. I'm not able to hop on but I'll be on later today. I'll message you and see if you're around. Thanks!
  • If we can’t loot aurilite how are we supposed to purchase comprehension potions ? Can these potions be added to bp craft ? @John_Broadsword
  • You can obtain comp pots by purchasing the rare potions box with BPs from the Bounty merchant. The boxes give out random potions so you'll have to sort through some trash to collect what you want.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • @prank80 yeah just let me know when you are on and can take it today.

>Daoc Videos<