Changes to Bard RR5 Ability

Hello Guys,
i am opening this thread to reading something about your ideas.

I think the actually Bard RR5 ability does nothing special atm, you get a morph and you can't even see a cast animation.
Are there any plans for a change or maybe bring some fresh new abilities for rr10+ ?

The morph just feeling very cocky ^^

Best Regards :smile:

Comments

• Nothing says, "Hit Me" like a phoney bard in toa shape.
    Agree the RR 5 should have been changed years ago.
  • Don't forget the snare proc that comes with it.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • Bard r5 is fine
  • A shape change that shows no casting animations so enemies think you are cced out and a wicked snare for when tanks get on you.
  • i think bard r5 is one of the better ones honestly
  • Would like at least some type of spell animation just for a quick reference if you are in range would be nice.
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus
  • Dreamscape , that a good idea
  • I wonder why the game is so out of balance. Just reading the thread you can see why an opinion thread, then getting pushed onto Live as an update is frustrating.
  • The lack of a casting animation IS the bonus, that and the snare. Who do the tanks target first? The idiots waving their arms in the air. So if you arent waving your arms in the air you dont get primaried, BONUS. Sometimes I think the complaints on here are like someone winning the lottery then complaining the jackpot wasnt big enough.
  • Bring back Dodger 2k19.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • The whole point of the bard r5 is you don't see the cast animation
  • A support toon class with no casting animation and other benefits (yeah, crap champ armor but w/e). I can think of about 8 other support classes who would raise their hand to change to bards.