28/11/2019 (euro time) rvr (anna and herorius time)

2»

Comments

• Removing the NF population bonus was a bad idea. I didn't think much of it until I played EU prime a few times post patch. Definitely easier to swap to Hero zerg than defend against him with PUGs. At least with NF bonusess, some of the 8mans may defend for some RPs. I guess it all depends on what kind of action there is outside of keep zerging. Turkey legs were fun.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • Hero stops when there s nothing to do and nothing to kill. He could even stop playing for some days. But then he would return. You wont solve the problem that way.

Only way is more people play mid/alb, and work together.
    More population would help too.
  • edited December 2019 PM
    Shoke wrote: »
    Would be funny if Broadsword came up with a system that adjust the damage/duration and power of abilities based on the number differences in a fight.

If the hero zerg is outnumbering the defenders 2:1, then the defender's abilities would deal twice the damage. A bit like in Diablo where the mobs HP/damage increases everytime a new player joins the game.

Would be funny haha. You want to fry your brain and be a mindless zombie lemming stuck to Hero's butt? Blap you get insta killed by a solo thane!

I'm not serious btw, well maybe slightly

Pet pathing broken since release. I like your idea, but i doubt some sort of dynamic damage/population equation could be programmed... or maybe im wrong.. maybe that is much easier than pet pathing collison programming.
    Post edited by Sleepwell on