Warlock 50 curse quick fix idea

Just an idea, but since we are talking about the curse line, why don't we curse the enemy or buff the group. Hence my idea for a quick fix since I think the 50 pbaoe/snare is dumb.

Choose your poison....

1) 50 curse (Hels Wrath) - 1000 range , 150 radius, 2.5 sec cast time, 25% Mana cost , once every 5min. - this curses all enemy players to receive 133% of all pbaoe damage back to the caster and 66% to all of the enemies allies around them. This curse last 10 sec and can not be cursed again for 1 min.

OR

2) 50 curse ( Hels Embrace) Group buff, instant, cost 33% Mana , once every 10min. - this spell reflects all pbaoe damage back to the caster(s) at 125% of the damage given out.

Just an idea to give Mid something different then the other 2 realm.
Asatruar - Ronnie 10 "
Corpseshovel - Oldstanky - Nogvi

The reason people hate to PvP is they are afraid of failure

Comments

• As amusing as it would be to see the overpopulated realm of Hibernia get their own pbae reflected to their face.... doesn't seem balanced :P
    "...the best thing to do if you disagree (or agree) isn't to ask us why (which is rhetorical)...." -John_Broadsword
    "the patch [1.127] is later this year" -Carol_Broadsword, aka "constable paddy biehbien of the **** local community Enforcement force "
    send a message with your wallet
  • edited December 2019 PM
    I'm digging the "Idea" of curses reminds me of...

https://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Necromancer_Curses

New Necromancer "adjustments" coming soon?
    Post edited by Fateboi on
  • how about 50 curse. caster implodes and deals his total health remaining at the epi-centre of the bomb out to 500 radius. if the caster manages to get 50 death blows - valhalla sends a being down to gather up all the pieces and caster is resurrected after 30 seconds.

If 50 death blows aren't achieved caster is so many pieces and without the help of valhalla he is unrezzable.
  • tald wrote: »
    how about 50 curse. caster implodes and deals his total health remaining at the epi-centre of the bomb out to 500 radius. if the caster manages to get 50 death blows - valhalla sends a being down to gather up all the pieces and caster is resurrected after 30 seconds.

If 50 death blows aren't achieved caster is so many pieces and without the help of valhalla he is unrezzable.

lol

that's funny

but from a technical point of view,... to get 50 players in such a close space. AE drop off. resists. etc... it would kill anyone. dead centre on a caster, 2.2 k damage minus resists, isn't a dead caster. away from dead centre pbaoe, damage decreases even more.

it's funny what you say, but it's a joke.
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.