Curse Solo Step - Pet Control (BUG)

Still feel like this step is struggling with pet control.

A lot of the times the pets will completely ignore the 'pet attack' command and just split assist hitting anything that has already aggro'd you.

Secondly if you are attacked and your pets are on passive, they will act as if they're in defence mode.

Thirdly I have run into the issue of having my pets not even attack full stop, when pressing 'pet attack' to open a fight.

Would appreciate some feedback as this seems as painful as when the chapter first came out still.

Comments

• On Hib I kept on getting them stuck in geometry and all sorts of other pains. I just learned to keep re-summoning them whenever I moved, or else the Eldritch caster mob would inevitably get stuck.
  • The only issues I had with the pets on the solo step was what @Budikah was stating. Pets getting stuck or going weird routes to catch up. That happened several times to me. Especially the caster pet. That bastard barely helped me on the Aeurs City part. He was always WAY behind.
  • Never had such a bug on mid, but yeah, hib one is boring
  • edited May 2018 PM
    I love how this is still an issue yet nothing has been done to fix or even counteract the problem. @Carol_Broadsword @John_Broadsword the entire Curse campaign has been infested with bugs and you have kept everything the same. As stated in posts before and agreed upon by many, you either (MONTHS AGO) needed to fix these bugs or lower the difficulty so that 1-2fgs can complete all of the steps [edited]. Truth, btw, isn't dev bashing. It's an embarrassment that these bugs and others have gone unaddressed for so long with nothing to compensate for it. Literally the very least that people ask is the simple acknowledgement of issues and something to compensate for them and their time
    Post edited by Driralin on
  • edited May 2018 PM
    Difficulty is just fine it’s a Campaign and the newest one at that. Yes some QoL changes like not having to run to Camelot to get the ch5 weapon in Albion would be amazing. Pet pathing has been an issue as they bug along certain zone borders.
    Post edited by Fateboi on
  • This is the same problem BDs have, you'd think with so many people doing ch6 it would have been fixed.