How many RPs F2P players can expect to get in NF

These are RPs made with 10% rp buff bonus up
These are SOLO kills!

rr2 -400 rps (as much as soloing a Doppelganger except with less BPs earned)
rr4 - 800 rps
rr11 - 1200 rps
rr12 - 1388 (is Tommivercetti rr12 or 13?)

RPs from daily quests = 5000 rps (iirc when I was subbed they were 15k)

I made a whopping 6000 rps off off my first seven solo kills (all worth) and finished off my day at like 8k/hour once the Daily Solo Quest bumped it up.

I basically lost the will to kill my opponents because the RPs weren't even worth the time.

I wonder if I give full RPs to subbed players, because that would be prejudice!!!

Comments

• RPs are **** to the subbed player too, don't worry. Had what felt like a 250k night on friday, did /stats and barely broke the 100k mark
  • bc76rlpnbcna.jpg
    Got anymore of dem rps?
    "...the best thing to do if you disagree (or agree) isn't to ask us why (which is rhetorical)...." -John_Broadsword
    "the patch [1.127] is later this year" -Carol_Broadsword, aka "constable paddy biehbien of the **** local community Enforcement force "
    send a message with your wallet
  • Made 100k+ running bard/ns for a few hours. Deceit RPs but nothing like they used to be. This is what happens when they left the bonuses in for so long, people think it was the norm.
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus
  • edited November 2019 PM
    Dreamscape wrote: »
    Made 100k+ running bard/ns for a few hours. Deceit RPs but nothing like they used to be. This is what happens when they left the bonuses in for so long, people think it was the norm.

I'm alright with having RPs nerfed a little between subbed and unsubbed, but I am literally making 1/4th the amount of rps as I would being subbed. I think at MOST it should be a 50% difference, considering all the other restrictions that F2P accounts have already. combine all the other restrictions together and it's ridiculous

Edit: sorry, I've been gone a while, did they remove bonuses from subbed accounts long before F2P? If they've removed RP bonuses across the board, then I suppose this is OK. But just to clarify I would make 4k+ from a rr11 back in January this year, and now I come back and I'm getting 1.2k flat
    Post edited by Armagedden on
    Armagedden wrote: »
    These are RPs made with 10% rp buff bonus up
    These are SOLO kills!

rr2 -400 rps (as much as soloing a Doppelganger except with less BPs earned)
    rr4 - 800 rps
    rr11 - 1200 rps
    rr12 - 1388 (is Tommivercetti rr12 or 13?)

RPs from daily quests = 5000 rps (iirc when I was subbed they were 15k)

I made a whopping 6000 rps off off my first seven solo kills (all worth) and finished off my day at like 8k/hour once the Daily Solo Quest bumped it up.

I basically lost the will to kill my opponents because the RPs weren't even worth the time.

I wonder if I give full RPs to subbed players, because that would be prejudice!!!

This is terrible we are talking old frontiers terrible, I can't even...

#seriously
    Post edited by Fateboi on
  • Fateboi wrote: »
    Sub SS (not mine)
    tbc0ykrj696j.png

I get none of those bonuses :D
    Armagedden wrote: »
    Fateboi wrote: »
    Sub SS (not mine)
    tbc0ykrj696j.png

That kill would have netted me about 850 rps total
  • Armagedden wrote: »
    Fateboi wrote: »
    Sub SS (not mine)
    tbc0ykrj696j.png

Sub.
  • Is some of that RP gain from the quest being completed or is that all just BPs now?
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus
    Or don't play. Probably the better decision.
    Post edited by Vewdoo on
  • This is what happens when you inflate rps for 2 years trying to deal with the lack of population. Once players get used to the massive amount of rps per kill it's hard to go back to normal rates.
  • thought it was all about the action lol
    I'm all for equality. If everyone else was getting 1200 rps per rr12 kill I think that would be more than fair.

@Sovereign Still, at this point in time, live is 100% absolutely NOT worth $15/month. For the same reasons why myself and many other quit 8+ months ago. Endless Conquest is totally a step in the right direction, but needs more work. Also, replying simply with "sub" isn't helpful and you sound like a fat turd
  • Unless they go full F2P, it makes no sense for EC players to have the same speed of progression as subbed players. It may need to be adjusted slightly but there should be a difference.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • 1 visit in cinema costs 15$, its not that much
  • Just sign up and take your beatings @agmamemomlol
  • @Armagedden I don't get it. You say that you are "for equality" and that EC accounts should get the same amount of RPs as subbed accounts?

I mean it is logical that you get to lose something for not paying anything imo
  • Shoke wrote: »
    @Armagedden I don't get it. You say that you are "for equality" and that EC accounts should get the same amount of RPs as subbed accounts?

I mean it is logical that you get to lose something for not paying anything imo

of course of course... but there is already a lot of restrictions I am facing here as EC account, just saying. I can't access my house, my 4 toons that do have over 7 days play time have inventories that are basically 100% full with no other options to store them like using other toons as mules (or again, a house!). And again, no CL abilities and no using supp pots. If I'm making solo kills on realm buffs I should at least be making 50% if not 75% RPS, especially if I'm worth FULL rps to a subbed player
  • Wonder how the macro teams are doing
  • Armagedden wrote: »
    I'm all for equality. If everyone else was getting 1200 rps per rr12 kill I think that would be more than fair.

@Sovereign Still, at this point in time, live is 100% absolutely NOT worth $15/month. For the same reasons why myself and many other quit 8+ months ago. Endless Conquest is totally a step in the right direction, but needs more work. Also, replying simply with "sub" isn't helpful and you sound like a fat turd

You're not looking for help though, you're looking for ways to make your freeloading more enjoyable. What incentive does Broadsword have in giving you what you ask for when you have no intention of subbing even if you were to receive what you are asking for?
  • @Sovereign

How about the fact that they need population for starters... What's me coming back for free and paying MTX on stuff I want vs paying for a game in a state that I don't want. If it was free I would at least be another body in pvp for yall, with less restrictions so that I may actually contribute