Houseing for f2p idea

I do think that f2p poeple should be able to own a house i mean there are still plenty of housing spots still open.

Right there is no housing rent as it was turned off at some point so i was thinking that maybe you can enable housing f2p poeple but at the same time as they need to pay rent on there houses wike subbed acounts do not have to that way it balances its self out you can even raise the rent cost if it needs to be compensated more or be more appealing to sub that not everyones inventory will be full it can be hard getting temps and stuff together if your bags are full.

I dont know how hard that would be to do. So all i ask is you look into it when you are working on the housing update.

Just some of my ideas i think would be helpful to f2p wile still makeing it appealing to sub.

Comments

• Maybe limit EC accounts to a tier 2 house
  • Sure gentrify the neighborhoods.

In all seriousness the housing paywall is one of the good design decisions with EC
  • I think the housing restriction is fine where it's at. Right now, the only way to expand inventory space is through multiple characters or house vaults. Considering this is a QoL feature, I see no reason why EC players should have the same advantage as subscription players for inventory space. That being said, I would love to have an account wide vault / bank for subscription players and possibly for EC players.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • Enable housing for EC accounts but have all houses, merchants and rent tokens only available to them on the Mithril Merchant.
  • edited November 2019 PM
    IMO, The Mithril Shop should be used for EC players to unlock aspects of the game... Classes, Races, Housing, Crafting, etc. Subs should get a modest amount of Mithril, per month, to spend in the shop for vanity items and maybe boosts.

Regards,
    Post edited by SagaciousOne on
  • Tyrantanic wrote: »
    I think the housing restriction is fine where it's at. Right now, the only way to expand inventory space is through multiple characters or house vaults. Considering this is a QoL feature, I see no reason why EC players should have the same advantage as subscription players for inventory space. That being said, I would love to have an account wide vault / bank for subscription players and possibly for EC players.

Don't forget saddle bags.
  • Nice so most like it the way it is so i cant argue with that was just an idea that popped in my head
  • What we need, is more classes for EC accounts!
  • I think the only class that missing for ec is the main tanks as that would pretty much alow them all roles in a grp and the game without giving them to much
  • I still think they ought to increase the class selection to all classic classes (except for stealthers) and races. I won't let up on it =P
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • Im good with that too as long as theres no necros reavers or ticks because those are the ones that i hate and i dont let lvl in the bgs if i see them
  • Allow me to rent a room and a vault in my house for those F2P player. Ill be someones slumlord No problem.