Consignment Merchants

Since we are changing lots of things with EC I wonder if we can make an improvement to the player housing sales. Would it be possible to change a listing from a merchant which can not hold the amount of currency the said item is listed for to a Red name or some type of indicator? If this is not possible, can we allow players to sell housing deeds to these merchants so you are no longer running across a zone only to be disappointed?
Tagged:

Comments

• edited October 2019 PM
    Always search with a toon with no cash, if you try and buy an item that the merchant has and you do not have the cash, it will tell you. You don’t have enough cash to buy. Letting you know that the merchant is not full on plat making the run to house worth it. The merchant will say its full, even w/out enough plat to buy. Fixing your problem like 2005.

GL
    Post edited by Snaillyn on
  • How about these new Mithril/Veteran reward CM’s have the ability to store more money?
  • They have stated numerous times they can't make players/merchants hold more without reworking the entire currency system which would take a lot of time and resources to accomplish. I vote let's focus on important changes that are far more important. Like getting EC out and making sure they're adjusting and making it great before releasing it. Because if it's not a good patch I fear for what comes after that.
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • Impounded wrote: »
    They have stated numerous times they can't make players/merchants hold more without reworking the entire currency system which would take a lot of time and resources to accomplish. I vote let's focus on important changes that are far more important. Like getting EC out and making sure they're adjusting and making it great before releasing it. Because if it's not a good patch I fear for what comes after that.

So let us sell the consignment merchant mansion deeds....
  • We do have a future housing update planned (and even a poll on it in our October newsletter, please vote on that here and newsletter is here). Full merchants isn't listed in this poll as it's already something we mentioned will be fixed when we do the housing update :)
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • Hope there will be a additional search parameters on the explorer as well?