Leveling from 20 to 50

On Hib, is south the best direction to find level appropriate mobs ( from MagMell ). I like to explore, but find huge areas of no mob areas. Soo when is a horse available and how do I get one?

Comments

• edited October 2019 PM
    3 quests in battlegrounds give you a level per round of turn in, easily the quickest in the game. Mainland quests although some have been revamped aren't quite as fast, usually focus towards the mainland dungeons.

https://www.darkageofcamelot.com/content/mounts-overview
    Post edited by Fateboi on
  • If you're not in a hurry and want to experience the game, just take your time and learn the mainland zones, plenty of mobs to kill. and quests. Don't forget Shrouded Isles zone, fun PVE there. If in a hurry BG fastest way to 50.
  • not in a hurry. Want to re- emerse myself since when I first played when the game came out. I hope they delayed or fixed ppl logging on in one zone and immediately going to the other side pvp and exposing realm plans. Thats what killed the game for me
  • Magicstryk wrote: »
    not in a hurry. Want to re- emerse myself since when I first played when the game came out. I hope they delayed or fixed ppl logging on in one zone and immediately going to the other side pvp and exposing realm plans. Thats what killed the game for me

That was changed several years ago. Now, if you log into an enemy area it will teleport you back to the relic towns.

*DF and EV excluded.