RvR - Fight at Bold - EU prime time and beyond

The fight lasted over 2 hours. Mids on the outside and East Wall. Albs in the courtyard and West Wall. Hibs on outer oil and running between. It was amazing and incredible fun. Salute to everyone :)
q45ga260q9gj.jpg
Bumblebunny to the rescue !

Comments

• Honnestly wanted to start a post on this.. that was so awesome. About 30 mids, 40 hibs and 40 albs in the US afternoon. Thanks to Jennypala, Herorius and Annamaria for leading on each realm. We had a good afternoon and lots of RPS. Tought this game was dead but on this monday i was really surprise !
  • It was VERY VERY nice! We (Hibs) lost...but had so much fun! Great fight, many rps.... DAOC at its best! Thx to all players and the BG-Leaders! Please lets have so much fun again soon! :)
  • Game is FAR from dead. Don’t believe the hype. ;)
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • DaRedANT wrote: »
    Game is FAR from dead. Don’t believe the hype. ;)

Thank you, Ant! And I don't believe the hype, this will always be the BEST game ever, because we have the BEST playerbase!
  • Even us stealth zer......?! lol
  • No stealthers still stink up the joint :)
  • edited June 2019 PM
    I was there. Was good action, but could have been very different if folks had used their heads. With the wall down and access to the stairwell, Anna refused to push the Hib back line each time their tank groups left the sanctity of the outer oil to kill Albs on the west wall, preferring instead to use catapults from the front tower. Could have been over in a fraction of the time but the lack of coordination let it run and run. Anna eventually ported the BG out without pushing in because it was zzz time. Was a shame that Mids weren't able to see it through.
    Post edited by Auberne on